Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not interested in quantity. What was the quality level? Have to assume it wasn't anything to write home about...
    Why, because no one is talking about it? There are 60+ girls out there each night and during the next tryouts there will be 25 -30 more new faces. You probably don't realize that the parents sit on one side while the tryouts are on the other side of the field. One thing for certain is, it didn't include your dd so we know the quality was improved via her absence. You should worry about the people accepting their invitations for your little ECNL team. Looks like 26-30 players trying out with 22 being offered and of the players trying out, 90% of them were from the existing team. And as much as you want to claim, those teams weren't any good. Oh, but you added a couple of warm bodies from north of the river. Warm bodies is the best description of them.

Comment

So pretty weak then eh?

Why, because no one is talking about it? There are 60+ girls out there each night and during the next tryouts there will be 25 -30 more new faces. You probably don't realize that the parents sit on one side while the tryouts are on the other side of the field. One thing for certain is, it didn't include your dd so we know the quality was improved via her absence. You should worry about the people accepting their invitations for your little ECNL team. Looks like 26-30 players trying out with 22 being offered and of the players trying out, 90% of them were from the existing team. And as much as you want to claim, those teams weren't any good. Oh, but you added a couple of warm bodies from north of the river. Warm bodies is the best description of them.
      Since all you had was an attack on the ECNL teams I have to assume that the quality was not what you and the Copa girls had hopped for?

Comment

Since all you had was an attack on the ECNL teams I have to assume that the quality was not what you and the Copa girls had hopped for?
        Yep. The other 60+ actually made the Copa girls look good.

Comment

Yep. The other 60+ actually made the Copa girls look good.
          Not surprising, considering many of the girls at try outs that were trying to play up. Some of these kids wouldn't get the time of day if they were on age. Will they get a team, yes. But they need to cut a lot of dead wood. A lot. Not sure who is spouting numbers, but they seem high, but I didn't count them, I was to busy watching my dd.

Comment

Not surprising, considering many of the girls at try outs that were trying to play up. Some of these kids wouldn't get the time of day if they were on age. Will they get a team, yes. But they need to cut a lot of dead wood. A lot. Not sure who is spouting numbers, but they seem high, but I didn't count them, I was to busy watching my dd.
            Like the Onyx girl who played in ODP this year.

Comment

There is a new Starter

Like the Onyx girl who played in ODP this year.
              Well she just bumped a Copa girl to the bench!

Comment

Well she just bumped a Copa girl to the bench!
                If you saw her play in ODP, she wouldn't be bumping any starter on any U17 team to the bench, much less Copa.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X