Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? My kid plays for a TA team and we have friends that tried out. I dont care about ECNL rosters. Are all of you people this sensitive and nasty? Geez
    It's not being nasty, it's being direct and honest. Since your kid didn't tryout, then emailing Erik won't work. I guess you will have to wait or have your friends who did try out email Erik. The rosters are posted, the alternates are posted so those are the names that matter. Plus it gives the ECNL coaches names to go after for guest playing.

Comment

It's not being nasty, it's being direct and honest. Since your kid didn't tryout, then emailing Erik won't work. I guess you will have to wait or have your friends who did try out email Erik. The rosters are posted, the alternates are posted so those are the names that matter. Plus it gives the ECNL coaches names to go after for guest playing.
      It wasnt direct. It was nasty. My kid plays for a small club. All of these decisions affect us. So what doesnt matter to you may to others. There are more people in the Oregon soccer world than the 26 that are on the Thorns academy. But now we know how you feel about them.

We are not interested in the academy or ecnl for our kid as she has another primary sport. It was a simple question. all you had to say is you didnt know. So much for taking the high road .

Comment

I'm sorry. Not for the smack talk, but if you have a dd playing soccer for a TA team in the HS ages. It's a slow path into oblivion.
        No, see now that's where you are wrong. Clueless even!

Comment

I see alternates but for reserves it says this

Thorns Academy Reserve Pool (Coming Soon)

What am I missing?
          The email said the reserve pool would be notified via email. So I guess the answer is, you are missing your email.

Comment

It wasnt direct. It was nasty. My kid plays for a small club. All of these decisions affect us. So what doesnt matter to you may to others. There are more people in the Oregon soccer world than the 26 that are on the Thorns academy. But now we know how you feel about them.

We are not interested in the academy or ecnl for our kid as she has another primary sport. It was a simple question. all you had to say is you didnt know. So much for taking the high road .
            If this is true then why aren't you more interested in the ECNL rosters as there are two teams per age group and that sounds like it might I act your little team even more.

Comment

The email said the reserve pool would be notified via email. So I guess the answer is, you are missing your email.
              thanks, my DD didnt tryout. I figured they would post it as thats what its said . Not the end of the world just curious.

Comment

If this is true then why aren't you more interested in the ECNL rosters as there are two teams per age group and that sounds like it might I act your little team even more.
                No none of our players went to ECNL thanks though. I am not criticizing. Just curious.

Comment

No none of our players went to ECNL thanks though. I am not criticizing. Just curious.
                  Well the Timbers have been significantly more transparent than the ECNL clubs. The academy has all of their players listed. ECNL has numbers listed. And as you say, what goes on with the academy and ECNL impacts all teams so it's deceitful that ECNL clubs aren't posting rosters.

Comment

Well the Timbers have been significantly more transparent than the ECNL clubs. The academy has all of their players listed. ECNL has numbers listed. And as you say, what goes on with the academy and ECNL impacts all teams so it's deceitful that ECNL clubs aren't posting rosters.
                    I thought the Timbers teams went to OYSA? Why does anyone have to list names..... go play with yourselves.

Comment

....go play with yourselves.
                      Must be speaking from experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X