Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This whole thing is bs! Bahahaha I does not exist. This is someone just starting a bunch of bs on here.
    Wrong. Get on board or be left behind. ECNL is a thing of the past.

Comment

I highly doubt Portland will be in the top 20 at any age level so why even bother. You guys really get worked up over this stuff!

The big boys, I mean girls, will be from, cal Texas..etc. and that where the super elites will be from.

Comment

Just wait until the intergalactic soccer federation kicks in if you thing the SECNL is something.

Comment

Just wait until the intergalactic soccer federation kicks in if you thing the SECNL is something.
          I hear Kepler-186f has teams that will annihilate earthling teams. They are truly elite.

Comment

I hear Kepler-186f has teams that will annihilate earthling teams. They are truly elite.
            Although the space travel costs are very high, I hear the registration fee is very reasonable, maybe only $400 or $500 more than club. But that's just the travel costs. And hey, if you can't handle zero gravity or space debris, this league is not for you. Nobody is forcing you to do it.

Comment

We need more consolidation to compete.

Comment

I'm a Crossfire Seattle dad and we played Kepler-186f. Although we lost 37 to 1, we had 4 reserve players that we were trying to give a chance to compete. Kepler-186f are pretty quick, and handle the ball well in zero gravity. The game only ran us $87,000 per player (our coaches shared a space capsule), but the experience was well worth the trip. Our coach says that a large number of college coaches were very impressed, and one of our players even got a 30% ride to play at the University of Pluto. U of P is pretty expensive though, cause you have to bring you own air.

Comment

It's obamas fault!!

Comment

I'm a Crossfire Seattle dad and we played Kepler-186f. Although we lost 37 to 1, we had 4 reserve players that we were trying to give a chance to compete. Kepler-186f are pretty quick, and handle the ball well in zero gravity. The game only ran us $87,000 per player (our coaches shared a space capsule), but the experience was well worth the trip. Our coach says that a large number of college coaches were very impressed, and one of our players even got a 30% ride to play at the University of Pluto. U of P is pretty expensive though, cause you have to bring you own air.
                    Thank you to the funny posters - I really needed a good laugh!!

Comment

so would this league be the upper tier of the ecnl or a completely separate league? Any idea what the costs are and how do we sign up?

Comment

so would this league be the upper tier of the ecnl or a completely separate league? Any idea what the costs are and how do we sign up?
                        They're having a special signup session just for Timbers Alliance Lemmings teams. It's at Providence Park. Right now. Hurry!!!!!

Comment

No announcements yet.

Comment

So if ECNL costs $10,000 per year, what's SECNL going to cost? International airfare and hotels are very expensive. This could be double the cost. Who can afford that?
                            Who cares? I just won the lotto and am now "redneck rich".
                            What will it cost to buy my daughter a startin' forward position?

Comment

Where do you get these figures? Stop spreading lies. Intergalactic space travel is coming down quickly, and we sleep four players to a hypersleep chamber. Our coaches share astro burgers to save money. Seattle parents have made it clear that it costs no more than $75,000, assuming parents don't travel. I happen to have a time share on Neptune so we'll save hotel costs. If weightlessness is not for you, don't sign up. Your not college soccer material, or NASA material for that matter.

Comment

Haha!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X