X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not many. Most didn't make the cut.
    how many showed up for tryout 2&3? We only went to the first one and i counted 21. 25 made the pool so I'm interested to know how many showed to the other tryouts

Comment

how many showed up for tryout 2&3? We only went to the first one and i counted 21. 25 made the pool so I'm interested to know how many showed to the other tryouts
      They all made it. The list is online

Comment

They all made it. The list is online
        Everyone who went to tryout made it looks like.

Comment

Everyone who went to tryout made it looks like.
          So why bother with tryouts. Just pay to join. At least it's more honest that way...

Comment

So why bother with tryouts. Just pay to join. At least it's more honest that way...
            Cuts will be made the following year...cutting 10 year olds is useless....
            Many if these players just need some direction and more technical work.
            Girls especially change lots over 9 months, you can't count anyone out.

Comment

So, why have tryouts? Just let kids sign up and pay the money.

Comment

So, why have tryouts? Just let kids sign up and pay the money.
                It's good for the kids to go through the emotions of the tryout process

Comment

It's good for the kids to go through the emotions of the tryout process
                  What counseling degree do you hold?

Comment

Um.... it's the RTC. It has become a joke over the last decade.

Comment

Um.... it's the RTC. It has become a joke over the last decade.
                      Um actually it's your kid who is the joke. Probably why you are on here. It's too bad that your kid isn't good enough to do it. Maybe instead of bashing you take your ball and try pdp or volleyball. Have some self respect and maybe your kid will play like it.

Comment

Um actually it's your kid who is the joke. Probably why you are on here. It's too bad that your kid isn't good enough to do it. Maybe instead of bashing you take your ball and try pdp or volleyball. Have some self respect and maybe your kid will play like it.
                        My dd was on the state team and a regional hold over two years running, that's how I know it's becoming more and more of a joke. But by all means enjoy.

Comment

What counseling degree do you hold?
                          The one that helps prepare kids for the real world...
                          Where there is a pecking order and where everything is not equal...
                          Just take a look at our education system...

It is run by liberal wankers that think the trout process will hurt feeeeeeeeeelings

Comment

My dd was on the state team and a regional hold over two years running, that's how I know it's becoming more and more of a joke. But by all means enjoy.
                            Lies. How does anyone even listen to you with being a compulsive liar

Comment

Lies. How does anyone even listen to you with being a compulsive liar
                              However, we should all listen to you.

Comment

The one that helps prepare kids for the real world...
                                Where there is a pecking order and where everything is not equal...
                                Just take a look at our education system...

It is run by liberal wankers that think the trout process will hurt feeeeeeeeeelings
                                Hmmmmm, I wonder where you stand in the gene pool. Shallow end?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237796.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X