Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they won't give them any competition.

FCSC will play OPL for the sole reason of returning to play for the NPL title again.
    the NPL took that away because OPL is very weak...the only way to get back to the NPL Nationals is to win NWCL....and rightfully so, NWCL is much stronger and will send true "top" teams at every age group.

Comment

the NPL took that away because OPL is very weak...the only way to get back to the NPL Nationals is to win NWCL....and rightfully so, NWCL is much stronger and will send true "top" teams at every age group.
      That's not the answer I got from Leo Garcia, GM of the NPL, just last week.

Comment

Uh, no. That is incorrect sir.

Comment

I don't know anyone at CU, but know parents at FCP. They played three matches a couple of weeks ago in W.C.D.A. play in Seattle. 3 - 3 tie with Wash. Premier (ecnl), 2 - 0 win against Crossifre's non ECNL team (Crum) and won 2 - 0 against Eastside FC (WA) red team. Beyond that, haven't heard anything.
          Found what you were talking about.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=14

Comment

Looks like we will get to see some of them play at the end of August.

http://www.northwestchampions.com/sc.../69774751.html

Comment

Looks like we will get to see some of them play at the end of August.

http://www.northwestchampions.com/sc.../69774751.html
              That was the best solution for the U14 ECNL teams for the fall (ECNL league doesn't start until December). And it wouldn't have been fair to the other teams (besides Nemesis) to put them in the OPL or OYSA leagues like Crossfire and WPFC do with their ECNL teams in fall RCL.

Comment

That was the best solution for the U14 ECNL teams for the fall (ECNL league doesn't start until December). And it wouldn't have been fair to the other teams (besides Nemesis) to put them in the OPL or OYSA leagues like Crossfire and WPFC do with their ECNL teams in fall RCL.
                From the looks of it. ECNL teams would struggle in OYSA league. No way either of them come close to nemesis and eastside and westside are both better. Funny, why travel to play when they would get rocked in their own state. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.

Comment

From the looks of it. ECNL teams would struggle in OYSA league. No way either of them come close to nemesis and eastside and westside are both better. Funny, why travel to play when they would get rocked in their own state. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.
                  So you have seen these teams play each other? I've looked around the net and only found some matches that FCSC and FCP have played, but no matches against each other since the ECNL teams have been formed. There have been some common opponents. I saw that Eastside lost to Crossfire (Crum) 0 - 1 and FCP played Crossfire (Crum) a couple of weeks later and beat them 2 - 0. Other then that I don't know of any 'communal / comparative' matches. FCSC has lots of talent and Eastside is a quality side, CU and FCP's ECNL teams are still relatively unknowns. But I'm not sure why you would include Westside in with any of these groups. They have had only two wins since September including three consecutive loses to FCSC.

Comment

So you have seen these teams play each other? I've looked around the net and only found some matches that FCSC and FCP have played, but no matches against each other since the ECNL teams have been formed. There have been some common opponents. I saw that Eastside lost to Crossfire (Crum) 0 - 1 and FCP played Crossfire (Crum) a couple of weeks later and beat them 2 - 0. Other then that I don't know of any 'communal / comparative' matches. FCSC has lots of talent and Eastside is a quality side, CU and FCP's ECNL teams are still relatively unknowns. But I'm not sure why you would include Westside in with any of these groups. They have had only two wins since September including three consecutive loses to FCSC.
                    Looking at lake Oswego cup Westside got hammered by Fcsc 4-0

Comment

Looking at lake Oswego cup Westside got hammered by Fcsc 4-0
                      Looking up more scores. WST TS had a one point win and a loss to rouge valley. in state cup and OYSA league play. Rouge Valley lost to WPFC ECNL 5-0. FCP tied WPFC ECNL 3 - 3 back in June (shortly after making an ECNL roster?) Surely that wasn't FCP's ECNL team at the Nike cup? FCSC beat WPFC 1 - 0 in the Wa state cup.

Comment

WPFC beat FCSC 2-1 at state cup dunce....

Comment

WPFC beat FCSC 2-1 at state cup dunce....
                          4/12/2014 FC SALMON CREEK NEMESIS 00 (WA) 1-0 (Got Soccer rankings)

I did read it wrong. But it would appear it was 1 - 0 in favor of WPFC. Either way, I don't have first hand knowledge. But the point remains, WST TS isn't in the same ball park as FCSC, Eastside or apparently the FCP ECNL team. Can't find anything suggesting the CU team. With the FCSC additions I suspect they are now in a different realm. Have to see some more matches with the newly formed ECNL teams. Eastside was missing players at the Nike cup but didn't look impressive.

Comment

Our girls played Pacific FC Blue in the Bend finals today. One of their players sustained what looked like a potentially serious head injury and left via ambulance. Any update on her condition from a Pacific parent or coach? We are concerned and hope she's ok. No *****hat replies please...it was a scary moment every soccer parent prays never happens.

Comment

Very scary for all parents. I really hope she is ok. Anyone know? My dd's friend is having a tough time recovering from a concussion last spring. Very scary stuff.

Comment

Our girls played Pacific FC Blue in the Bend finals today. One of their players sustained what looked like a potentially serious head injury and left via ambulance. Any update on her condition from a Pacific parent or coach? We are concerned and hope she's ok. No *****hat replies please...it was a scary moment every soccer parent prays never happens.
                                Have not heard anything. Sincerely pray she is alright.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X