• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like Vantucky
    Cant we all get along? JUICEBOX!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't ever just drop your kids off at any practice and leave. Watch and speak only if spoken to. You need to see what happens at a practice and how your player responds to it. Ever see a coach get too friendly with a cute little girl? I have, and it stopped when the coach noticed me watching from behind the fence, ( wasn't my DD). Want to know how the team will perform in games the coming weekend? Watch the practices and you will pretty much know. Seen a coach ignore a player clearly having a diabetic problem but was too damn dumb to recognize it? Want to know which players show up for practice and which ones don't? View hovering parents berate the coach for doing his/her job and then later to to rope all the parents in to complain to the management staff? Watch coach end practice way early and then just leave the little girls to fend for themselves? Yes, actual parents go to practices, dumb ones don't. Above all, don't engage the other parents in talking about the team, its players or the coach.
      Out of curiosity, what defines a cute girl? Aren't they all cute? What did you do during the diabetic situation? Did you just sign up for the same club?

Comment

JUICEBOXES, IMHO, are the real cause of "the" diabetes.

Comment

How much wood would a soccer mom chuck, if soccer mom could chuck wood?

Comment

Actually ....

How much wood would a soccer mom chuck, if soccer mom could chuck wood?
            A soccer Mom has chosen full-immersion into their child's soccer life so the morning wood is not chucked at all, because there are orange slices to be circumcised and juicy boxes to be cooled.

Comment

Soccer Moms bring the juice boxes while soccer Dads bring the energy drinks.

Comment

Sounds like Vantucky
                Sound more like Ecnlandia. Wah Wah

Comment

How is Soccer Mom doing over the summer tournament months? JUICEBOX!!!!!

Comment

Is she busy with getting all those cut orange wedges chopped perfectly or making certain the juiceboxes are extra cold for DD and DS? Remember: practice may make perfect but obsessive makes for obsequiousness.

Comment

She has her kid in every soccer camp, tourney and tons of high priced private training all summer long. National Team Camp locations are already programmed in the gps!

Comment

JUST WATCHED SOME NWCL PLAY....GOD SOCCER Mummies are morons. Please learn the game. Read the FIFA laws. Now go fetch me a juicebox !

Comment

Ha ha.

Comment

JUST WATCHED SOME NWCL PLAY....GOD SOCCER Mummies are morons. Please learn the game. Read the FIFA laws. Now go fetch me a juicebox !
                            Most common things yelled:

He/she was offsides
                            Handball
                            That's a yellow card
                            How was that a foul
                            Call it both ways ref
                            She touched it, that should be our ball

Comment

Most common things yelled:

He/she was offsides
                              Handball
                              That's a yellow card
                              How was that a foul
                              Call it both ways ref
                              She touched it, that should be our ball
                              You forgot my personal favorite: "Nice/good shot"....said about a weak shot from outside the 18 that your 80 year old Grandmother could have stopped.

Comment

Or my favorite..." Quit throwing up in the bathroom after dinner mommy...your embarrassing me! Gawd!"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X