There are discussions underway.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I highly doubt it.

Comment

Is this really going to happen?
        I hope so, the team would have a nice name anyway.

Comment

I hope so, the team would have a nice name anyway.
          CU Nova?

Comment

Any word on the status? Will they combine before this season?

Comment

The entire TA had to combine to form just ONE team

Any word on the status? Will they combine before this season?
              You are soooo funny I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

I wonder if it has hot you that the TA had to form an "all star" team to get one that can compete outside th state?

The OPL has one at nearly every age group. So why don't the Timbers drop all the pretense and just form one at every age and get it over with?

Comment

I wonder if it has hot you that the TA had to form an "all star" team to get one that can compete outside th state?

The OPL has one at nearly every age group. So why don't the Timbers drop all the pretense and just form one at every age and get it over with?
                Please name these OPL teams that can compete out of state. I'll be back tomorrow but won't expect much of a list.

Comment

Pure conjecture and hyperbole.

Comment

Please name these OPL teams that can compete out of state. I'll be back tomorrow but won't expect much of a list.
                    U18 - FC Portland and Crossfire have multiple wins in big events outside OR.
                    U17 - Iridium was recently a finalist at US Club in NC
                    U16 - Onyx has done very well in big events
                    U15 - FC Portland and THUSC have won outside the state

Comment

U18 - FC Portland and Crossfire have multiple wins in big events outside OR.
                      U17 - Iridium was recently a finalist at US Club in NC
                      U16 - Onyx has done very well in big events
                      U15 - FC Portland and THUSC have won outside the state
                      U18 - Crossfire - you mean the team that just layed an egg at Surf?
                      U17 - Iridium - has only done well with guest players from other states. Look at their LV and other tournament results, nothing special
                      U16 - Onyx, I guess NPL isn't so tough compared to Surf
                      U15 - such as?

Sorry, you listed a bunch of teams that have single events or tournaments where they had "some" success as well as a lot of failure.

Comment

U17 - Iridium - has only done well with guest players from other states. Look at their LV and other tournament results, nothing special
                        U15 - such as?

Sorry, you listed a bunch of teams that have single events or tournaments where they had "some" success as well as a lot of failure.
                        I have to ask what's your point? Can you list any TA team other than the now defunct Copa 16's who have done anything out of state?

If your point is dilution is killing Oregon soccer we all agree. Will the ECNL consolidate some talent? Yes. Will it be enough? Only time will tell.

Comment

U15 - such as?

The question was please list the teams that can compete out if State. All of the teams listed not have competed out of state, but have been semi finalist, finalist, and even champions of some of the toughest tournaments

Comment

CU Nova?
                            The local Crossfire licensed club (CU) desperately needs a merger to avoid relegation. But Boise? Aren't they a rec program?

Will there be any benefits to this? I'm puzzled as to why??

Comment

The local Crossfire licensed club (CU) desperately needs a merger to avoid relegation. But Boise? Aren't they a rec program?

What pray tell are you talkimg about?

Comment

Relegation? Keep making stuff up. Now your DD's OYSA team could get relegated to the "Metro" league...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X