Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cameras for action photos and video

I'm looking for suggestions on good cameras in the $350-$400 range. I see many of you out there taking pictures and wondering what cameras to consider for good action photos and videos. Someone had posted suggestions a while back, but I can't seem to find it on TS anymore.

I'd do a google search and find a good photography forum. Best bet for finding really good advice.

There's a really good camera shop in downtown Portland that gave me great advice too. They can show you how to use it and most offer basic classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm looking for suggestions on good cameras in the $350-$400 range. I see many of you out there taking pictures and wondering what cameras to consider for good action photos and videos. Someone had posted suggestions a while back, but I can't seem to find it on TS anymore.
      Pro photo supy in portland-- outstanding. They can help guide you. Online- digital photo review-- very good site, but can be very technical. Generally Canon or Nikon and you can't go wrong. In video cameras, Don't pay any attention to "digital zoom".

Comment

Cnet.com

I have been very satisfied with cnet.com and their review of electronic stuff. Click on cameras for readable reviews. I personally have an older Canon Powershot and am quite satisfied. L prefer cameras with batteries I can just change and don't have to worry about charging.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X