X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you leave out Washington Timbers?
    WashT doesn't have U17 or U18 "A" teams either.

Comment

Is that before or after your table saw accident?
      After...

Comment

How many of those clubs have U17 or U18 girls teams? You can count them all on one hand.
        All of them do and they were all premier before the split for the U17 girls teams.

Comment

Where else would Eastside, Westside, Capital, Bend, Rogue Valley & Eugene Timbers play?

Did you leave out Washington Timbers?
          It may be a long shot, but I'm predicting many Timbers' victories.

Comment

Anyone have some insight to the thorns academy?

What's are the costs?

Are they only doing FWRL?

How many practices / friendlies / matches have been played?

Is the coaching that much superior?

Comment

Where else would Eastside, Westside, Capital, Bend, Rogue Valley & Eugene Timbers play?

It may be a long shot, but I'm predicting many Timbers' victories.
              And an equal number of Timbers' losses (;-}

Comment

Age break down Please

Does anybody know the Thorns Academy roster well enough to give TS readers the breakdown on 17's vs. 16's vs. I heard some 15's?

Comment

Does anybody know the Thorns Academy roster well enough to give TS readers the breakdown on 17's vs. 16's vs. I heard some 15's?
                  Stalker alert?

Comment

Of the 3 names I recognize, 1 is a '97 and 2 are '98s

Comment

Does the Thorns Academy go by birth year or soccer Uwhaterver school type year for teams? What about ECNL? The Timbers DA for boys?

Comment

It's called Transparency

Stalker alert?
                        To be a "stalker" I'd have asked for names.

If the thorns are going to hold the Academy out as an alternative to the ECNL then they should be as transparent as possible so that the soccer community knows what that "opportunity" translated to in reality.

If they hide the results how can the local soccer community compare the claims made before tryouts against the results. Being transparent build trust.

I know that 10 of the Copa girls are there and that Tina brought some of her 98's and I "heard" that there are even some 99's on the 26 person roster. I think they would WANT to be able to say that X number of 17's and X number of 16's are going to be experiencing the inaugural season of NWL girls academy.

Comment

Does the Thorns Academy go by birth year or soccer Uwhaterver school type year for teams? What about ECNL? The Timbers DA for boys?
                          Girls all go by Aug 1st except National teams

Boys Academy and Nationals teams go by Jan 1st

Comment

To be a "stalker" I'd have asked for names.

If the thorns are going to hold the Academy out as an alternative to the ECNL then they should be as transparent as possible so that the soccer community knows what that "opportunity" translated to in reality.

If they hide the results how can the local soccer community compare the claims made before tryouts against the results. Being transparent build trust.

I know that 10 of the Copa girls are there and that Tina brought some of her 98's and I "heard" that there are even some 99's on the 26 person roster. I think they would WANT to be able to say that X number of 17's and X number of 16's are going to be experiencing the inaugural season of NWL girls academy.
                            That "inaagural season" consists of 5 FWRL games against mediocre teams and 10 OYSA games against poor teams...

Comment

That "inaagural season" consists of 5 FWRL games against mediocre teams and 10 OYSA games against poor teams...
                              23 girls on the roster and 22 more in the pool? Seems a wee bit excessive.

Comment

23 girls on the roster and 22 more in the pool? Seems a wee bit excessive.
                                Nah....6-7 of those that made the top 20 will be replaced within 60 days of training...now if you're an ECNL player youve paid $9k so you won't be changed out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X