Nwcl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WPFC's website lists both a GU13 "Pre-Ecnl" team and a GU13 "Black 01" team with different coaches listed for the two teams. Does that mean that the WPFC Black 01 team that's playing in NWCL is their 2nd team now and the "'01 Pre-Ecnl" team is the A team? Similar to FC Pdx and their new "Pre-Ecnl" vs "Navy" teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So bascially Thusc and FC have a single team each who can compete with NWCL teams, which are significantly inferior to ECNL teams. So when these age groups get up to ECNL ages, how does FC and THUSC plan to compete? I guess it's that tried and true menthod: recruiting.

THUSC 03 is not in.

Comment

THUSC 03 is not in.
        Why not? They finished second in the south bracket. It is pretty obvious that winning more than 1 game against the north bracket was going to be extremely difficult (WT_FC being the gimme).

Comment

Why not? They finished second in the south bracket. It is pretty obvious that winning more than 1 game against the north bracket was going to be extremely difficult (WT_FC being the gimme).
          I would consider any team representing the OPL as "local". So PFC had a U11 girls team that did quite well against Seattle teams. Since they play in our leagues I would consider that a success for down here.

Comment

HUH? that is what you got from that list? I don't know if either club even submitted teams at all age groups. Personally, I was shocked an FCP boys team made it to the semi-finals. I figured there would only be TA teams.

And these are the ones going to the semi-finals, by playing some pretty decent and in the U14's girls case, some other ECNL teams.

Will CU and FCP recruit yes. It's competitive soccer.

Will you crawl back to your cave? Let's hope.
            ECNL backups you mean. Idaho at least called it for what it is.

Comment

THUSC 03 is not in.
              Prior to U14 - NWCL is NOT inferior to ECNL as it is the highest level of competition for U11-13.

Comment

Prior to U14 - NWCL is NOT inferior to ECNL as it is the highest level of competition for U11-13.
                Which explains why we so poorly in it on the girls side.

Comment

Some pretty good looking brackets for HS Girls NWCL this weekend

http://www.northwestchampions.com/sc...s/index_E.html

Comment

Some pretty good looking brackets for HS Girls NWCL this weekend

http://www.northwestchampions.com/sc...s/index_E.html
                    Not a TA team to be found. Maybe there aren't any left at the HS ages???

Comment

Yes there are and you know this. I am an ECNL parent and find the likes of you distasteful. Get a life.

Comment

Our TA team qualified and turned down the spot.

Comment

Our TA team qualified and turned down the spot.
                          Couldn't compete anymore, could you?

Comment

Yes there are and you know this. I am an ECNL parent and find the likes of you distasteful. Get a life.
                            Hear hear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X