Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Vancouver Timbers ever Grow UP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Vancouver Timbers ever Grow UP?

Reading through the VG and Harmony threads I am struck by the wishy washy club Administration and Board oversight.

Isn't there a group of parents willing to take on the problem and move the club to act in a more professional manner?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reading through the VG and Harmony threads I am struck by the wishy washy club Administration and Board oversight.

Isn't there a group of parents willing to take on the problem and move the club to act in a more professional manner?
    Really. You read through TS and have come to these conclusions? Heads up, dummy - TS is full of lies and half truths. I personally thought that was obvious, but I guess not everyone has a brain around here either so that explains your post.

Comment

Really. You read through TS and have come to these conclusions? Heads up, dummy - TS is full of lies and half truths. I personally thought that was obvious, but I guess not everyone has a brain around here either so that explains your post.
      But in the case of WT_FC, what you read on here is only half the story... the good half.

Comment

But in the case of WT_FC, what you read on here is only half the story... the good half.
        I have moved a couple times. I have had kids at THUSC, FC, pacific, and now wt-FC. They all have problems. The bigger problems were at THUSC and FC. I would never go back.

Comment

I have moved a couple times. I have had kids at THUSC, FC, pacific, and now wt-FC. They all have problems. The bigger problems were at THUSC and FC. I would never go back.
          Sure you did. You really expect people to believe that you moved your kids TO WT_FC? Never happens.

Comment

Sure you did. You really expect people to believe that you moved your kids TO WT_FC? Never happens.
            Agree on that. If you lived in Clark County you would understand the only choices for players are Pacific which is a select club, FCSC which struggles and does not have much outside of a certain girls age group and Timbers. The Timbers are not a professional organization but they know unless parents are willing to drive over the bridge you don't have much of a choice. I can only hope that some person in position from another club reads this and considers branching into Clark County market. One of the bigger clubs like FC Portland or Crossfire coming into Vancouver would help many players. The other clubs would have to offer something good to compete. Soccer was better before the merger .

Comment

Sounds like you're the problem by moving so much. Always chasing the greener grass are we? We'll see what you have to say in a year. The other poster is right, no one goes to W-T-F-c...

Comment

Agree on that. If you lived in Clark County you would understand the only choices for players are Pacific which is a select club, FCSC which struggles and does not have much outside of a certain girls age group and Timbers. The Timbers are not a professional organization but they know unless parents are willing to drive over the bridge you don't have much of a choice. I can only hope that some person in position from another club reads this and considers branching into Clark County market. One of the bigger clubs like FC Portland or Crossfire coming into Vancouver would help many players. The other clubs would have to offer something good to compete. Soccer was better before the merger .
                Agree. Since the merger, the club gas continued its steady decline under this current regime. The future is dim, which is too bad. The best from clark county will have to cross the bridges.

Comment

Typical W-T-F-c kool-aid drinker. Resort to name calling when you got nothing else.

Comment

Resutls speak for themselves

So when it takes 4 years and you still don't have turf or lights at harmony I should think what.

So when you merge with Camas and can't keep your players or coaches I'm supposed to think what?

When you hire VG I should think what?

Ohhhh riiiiight you all have your act together uh uhh uh uhh I get it yeah!

Comment

So when it takes 4 years and you still don't have turf or lights at harmony I should think what.

So when you merge with Camas and can't keep your players or coaches I'm supposed to think what?

When you hire VG I should think what?

Ohhhh riiiiight you all have your act together uh uhh uh uhh I get it yeah!
                      Come to Westside. If your kid is good, and your not too scared to drive a bit for your kids development. Call the Westside Timbers office today and come check a practice out.

Comment

This is starting to get pathetic. WT-FC now has multiple threads about them all negative, and my guess is they are all from the same person. At some point just give it a rest.

Any person who has been around soccer long enough knows that every single club has issues. I could list coaches affairs from over 10 different clubs, coaches verbally abusing kids, lies from boards, ect. It happens all over the place. But for some reason you have a hard on for WT-FC. We get it. If its as bad as you say then after this year their club will fall apart right? Or it wont fall apart and maybe you are just a pathetic parent whose kid probably got cut. Time to move on.

Comment

This is starting to get pathetic. WT-FC now has multiple threads about them all negative, and my guess is they are all from the same person. At some point just give it a rest.

Any person who has been around soccer long enough knows that every single club has issues. I could list coaches affairs from over 10 different clubs, coaches verbally abusing kids, lies from boards, ect. It happens all over the place. But for some reason you have a hard on for WT-FC. We get it. If its as bad as you say then after this year their club will fall apart right? Or it wont fall apart and maybe you are just a pathetic parent whose kid probably got cut. Time to move on.
                          Sleep much? Wow, what an over the top, defensive statement. This board has tons of threads about all kinds of club issues. Get a grip. Coach affairs indeed. Please.

Comment

It's way past pathetic, but it's not the posts on TS. It's the leadership at WT_FC. Been on a downhill slide for several years and they just don't realize it yet.

Comment

Dude....don't worry about it.... There are less than 100 people reading and posting here on this forum.....people in Clark county have choice to play and are still choosing wash timbers.
                              It's funny to hear every year how wash timbers lose "top" players yet still compete with all of the teams here locally very well. Wash timbers lose top players each year yet they grow in numbers. Trust me, wash timbers will be around they are not going anywhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X