Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No kidding. It's pretty obvious it's the same jackass having a conversation with himself trying to blame thee no bashing on an OPL parent. The TA has been relentless.

MoreBull also exposed himself as the moron making the Obama jackass comments. It's probably hime when he logs out and posts anonymously.
    Im pretty easy to spot when I post. I use similar words and sentence structure. Im not that creative.

If I struck a nerve with my oBama comment to you, take it personally

Comment

Originally posted by Marbull View Post
      Im pretty easy to spot when I post. I use similar words and sentence structure. Im not that creative.

Don't give yourself too much credit. You just exposed yourself with that silly comment.

Comment

I keep hearing Jack Nicholson say "You can't handle the truth." However, I don't hear Tom Cruise saying "I want the truth."

Comment

o Bama.....Roll Tide!

Comment

Don't give yourself too much credit. You just exposed yourself with that silly comment.
            And you are easy to spot. Ever thought of switching to decaf? Maybe getting some work done during the day?

Comment

You all are a strange bunch, but I can get on board with the Roll Tide!

Comment

So we should ignore all his ranting and raving as he obviously has no integrity...
                I didnt say that. I am not fond of the guy. I have no judgement.

Comment

And you are easy to spot. Ever thought of switching to decaf? Maybe getting some work done during the day?
                  Oh give it a rest. Your just JEALOUS. Sorry you can't AFFORD ECNL! You should punch back in and get back to work. Can you cut the front lawn in a crosscut fashion and be sure to edge along the front drive real tight.

Comment

There may be an angry parent who might post like this at Crossfire but WST has a long history of this kind of bad behavior and motive to attack the ECNL.
                    Ah yes ..But a OPL parent who has a player unlikely to make an ECNL team would have motivation to to dis the program

Comment

Fortunately for me, I own my own business. My employees are sharp and I treat them very well financially, so they reward me and my family with a good income. I have two monitors on my desk and and I multitask like no other. Its easy to keep up with those of you that are unemployed or nothing better to do.

My kids play soccer because they love the game. They are happy and so is our whole family. I have kids playing in both leagues, both an older and younger and frankly have formed my own views about each that none of you will ever change.

Let me share them with you:
                      • OPC/OPL was formed out of greed (both for control and money). They have given absolutely nothing back to the game, development of players and support only those activities that fill their coffers.
                      • OYSA has and will always be our unbiased and nationally structured state organization. They support the whole state and all the players in it developmentally, financially and without question are in it for the good of the kids that play here.
                      • Timbers are a for profit organization. They have a paid experienced staff that far exceeds that of anyone else in this state. Though I'm still unclear as to what their long term intentions are with managing youth soccer for OYSA, I can say that they do it as well (good, equal & poor comparably speaking) to the OPL.
                      • Both leagues are pretty equal on the girls side with level of competition and ease of travel. The OPL has their state league and NWCL. Timbers/OYSA has their state league and NWCL. I think that OYSA still wins out at the end of the season with promotion to USYSA regionals and national title. US Club soccer is years behind at this point and might not ever rival it. With the addition of the ECNL in our state being supported by FC Pdx and CU, the balance of power (or talent) will probably shift some. It wont happen over night, but it will happen.
                      • On the boys side, there is no question that OYSA/Timbers own it. Rightly so, with the DA. It only makes sense that boys would play on teams at clubs that support their league in hopes of being seen and selected to participate in that program.

My torment to those that challenge me is pure pleasure. If you enjoy it, just keep coming at me. Costs me nothing, but does warm my heart when one of you takes personal offense for taking all of this gibberish so serious.

Comment

Best humor of the day!

Fortunately for me, I own my own business. My employees are sharp and I treat them very well financially, so they reward me and my family with a good income. I have two monitors on my desk and and I multitask like no other. Its easy to keep up with those of you that are unemployed or nothing better to do.

My kids play soccer because they love the game. They are happy and so is our whole family. I have kids playing in both leagues, both an older and younger and frankly have formed my own views about each that none of you will ever change.

• OPC/OPL was formed out of greed (both for control and money). They have given absolutely nothing back to the game, development of players and support only those activities that fill their coffers.
                        • OYSA has and will always be our unbiased and nationally structured state organization. They support the whole state and all the players in it developmentally, financially and without question are in it for the good of the kids that play here.
                        • Timbers are a for profit organization. They have a paid experienced staff that far exceeds that of anyone else in this state. Though I'm still unclear as to what their long term intentions are with managing youth soccer for OYSA, I can say that they do it as well (good, equal & poor comparably speaking) to the OPL.
                        • Both leagues are pretty equal on the girls side with level of competition and ease of travel. The OPL has their state league and NWCL. Timbers/OYSA has their state league and NWCL. I think that OYSA still wins out at the end of the season with promotion to USYSA regionals and national title. US Club soccer is years behind at this point and might not ever rival it. With the addition of the ECNL in our state being supported by FC Pdx and CU, the balance of power (or talent) will probably shift some. It wont happen over night, but it will happen.
                        • On the boys side, there is no question that OYSA/Timbers own it. Rightly so, with the DA. It only makes sense that boys would play on teams at clubs that support their league in hopes of being seen and selected to participate in that program.

My torment to those that challenge me is pure pleasure. If you enjoy it, just keep coming at me. Costs me nothing, but does warm my heart when one of you takes personal offense for taking all of this gibberish so serious.
                        I take no personal offense when someone rant's nonsense under the guise of intelligent or coherent thought. Do you wear different tin foil hats for each monitor, or does one suffice for both?

Comment

I can't wait for your head to explode when TA goes back to OPL.

Comment

Shortly after the sun rises in the West and monkeys fly out of your...

Comment

I'm confused. Tom didn't leave OPL did he? Or are you talking about if ECNL fails and THUSC dumps him...

Comment

No kidding. It's pretty obvious it's the same jackass having a conversation with himself trying to blame thee no bashing on an OPL parent. The TA has been relentless.

MoreBull also exposed himself as the moron making the Obama jackass comments. It's probably hime when he logs out and posts anonymously.
                                Wow, Paranoid much? It is also possible people might have different opinions than you. Not that this is some giant anti-ECNL conspiracy. The conspiracy won't make itself known until ECNL's fall tryouts fail, and then we will rise up as a magnificent brotherhood!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X