Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the summer tournaments last year they were fairly strong, and if i remember right didn't they win the OPL directors cup last year over thusc and United SA. Now I don't know if their better players are heading to Westside or not, I'm just going off of what they did last year
    Haven't been on here lately. Thanks for reply, makes sense to me.

Comment

One of THUSC's paid Talking Soccer monitors to the rescue
      Post of the year. It's as if every Thusc team has to defend themselves if somehow their team is being slightly disrespected. TA probably makes the coaches monitor Talking Soccer as a part of their official duties.

Comment

Post of the year. It's as if every Thusc team has to defend themselves if somehow their team is being slightly disrespected. TA probably makes the coaches monitor Talking Soccer as a part of their official duties.
        Conversely, one of the paid WST hatchet posters.

See how this works?

Comment

Conversely, one of the paid WST hatchet posters.

See how this works?
          Sorry not a WST poster. If you want to believe that you only have "WST hachet posters," then you need to take your blinders off and see the light.

Comment

Sorry not a WST poster. If you want to believe that you only have "WST hachet posters," then you need to take your blinders off and see the light.
            Oooh riiiight. Everyone hates THUSC. I get it.

WST has been going after THUSC for years. Nothing new here.

Comment

WOW! This thread made it to the fourth page before looking like every other thread on this sight!

Comment

Oooh riiiight. Everyone hates THUSC. I get it.

WST has been going after THUSC for years. Nothing new here.
                THUSC and WST parents= two sides of a coin.
                Please go away!

Comment

WOW! This thread made it to the fourth page before looking like every other thread on this sight!
                  yeah thats what I was thinking. We were actually having some good productive talk about the teams for this age group till it went that direction.

Comment

yeah thats what I was thinking. We were actually having some good productive talk about the teams for this age group till it went that direction.
                    And at U11 . .. it is only the beginning.

Tournament June 14th, sould give us more indication who the really good teams will be for this age group.

Comment

U11G Top 5 Ranking

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      and at u11 . .. It is only the beginning.

Tournament june 14th, sould give us more indication who the really good teams will be for this age group.
                      1.cfc
                      2.thusc
                      3.bsc
                      4.wt-ts
                      5.fc

Comment

1.cfc
                        2.thusc
                        3.bsc
                        4.wt-ts
                        5.fc
                        You just randomly draw those names out of a hat?

Comment

Think they based list on last year's tourneys. Speaking of tourneys, why aren't more U11G teams going to THUSC United Cup?? Looks like first chance to try out new U11 teams...

Comment

Think they based list on last year's tourneys. Speaking of tourneys, why aren't more U11G teams going to THUSC United Cup?? Looks like first chance to try out new U11 teams...
                            I agree. I want all of the Timbers Alliance teams to show-up so we can all see the same uniform everywhere, not know who is playing, have half wearing mixed uniforms without numbers, none with the new *** patch and Sunny being able to party and all the local pubs until 2:00 a.m.

Comment

and Sunny being able to party and all the local pubs until 2:00 a.m.
                              He already did that last weekend at Friendship Cup. You could still tell at 3pm the next day...

Comment

He already did that last weekend at Friendship Cup. You could still tell at 3pm the next day...
                                Very few (if any) Timbers Affiliates will go to the THUSC tourney, because its a THUSC tourney. The days of "scratch my back (by attending my tournament) and I'll scratch yours (i'll attend yours are well over!).

Summers used to be fun in the area because it was alot of soccer- now just alot of politics!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X