There are little kids reading this chatroom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer mummies to the rescue. Please advise us on how to live in your radiance and awesomeness. Juicebox!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are donggone right. it's the parents fault. Those kids are probably going to go to jail any how and what they see and hear in there will be the same.

Was taking a leak behind a tree at Buckman and some whacko lady came screaming running over and gave me junk about her kids playing nearby and I said LOOK lady, if your kids don't want to see a man taking a leak then they probably be locked away in their room playing a video game.

this is the real world not mary popins. its the nerve of some people that are the same people that complain about you having a smoke at the bus stop. dummies
      I agree with this guy kids will see worse stuff on cinemax or the pay pre view of cable. stop being so sensitive and soft the sooner you harden kids up to the real world view you sooner they will be become real men and women

Comment

You are donggone right. it's the parents fault. Those kids are probably going to go to jail any how and what they see and hear in there will be the same.

Was taking a leak behind a tree at Buckman and some whacko lady came screaming running over and gave me junk about her kids playing nearby and I said LOOK lady, if your kids don't want to see a man taking a leak then they probably be locked away in their room playing a video game.

this is the real world not mary popins. its the nerve of some people that are the same people that complain about you having a smoke at the bus stop. dummies

You really need to keep you kids safe online. There's lots of weird people out there.

Comment

I agree with this guy kids will see worse stuff on cinemax or the pay pre view of cable. stop being so sensitive and soft the sooner you harden kids up to the real world view you sooner they will be become real men and women
          Real men and women? Where is Cinemax?

Comment

It is unfortunate but there are some 12-13-14 year old girls that read this chat room. It's unfortunate but what can you do?

Comment

It is unfortunate but there are some 12-13-14 year old girls that read this chat room. It's unfortunate but what can you do?
              Well for one thing, we can ask them to stop all the vile posting. All the put downs about ECNL and the Thorns. We can ask them to be more civil to one another. They can stop putting down Oregon soccer. I mean, they are only 12-14, shouldn't they be able to make TS a much more enjoyable place for us adults to come to?

Comment

Quit being such sissies! If we don't expose our children to bad stuff early and often they are going to grow up soft and won't know how to handle themselves when on a subway or alone in a third world country. Think about it. You have to get them used to the locker room talk and rough and hard knock life. It's a realty hard life out there!

Comment

Well for one thing, we can ask them to stop all the vile posting. All the put downs about ECNL and the Thorns. We can ask them to be more civil to one another. They can stop putting down Oregon soccer. I mean, they are only 12-14, shouldn't they be able to make TS a much more enjoyable place for us adults to come to?
                  My dd is 14 and has never even heard of this site. And if she ever did, she could care less.

Comment

My dd is 14 and has never even heard of this site. And if she ever did, she could care less.
                    Couldn't is the word you are looking for. And you might want to check out that Instagram account.

Comment

Couldn't is the word you are looking for. And you might want to check out that Instagram account.
                      Yeah, not saying she's not into social media. But this chat room would be the last place she would want to visit, that's all.

Comment

Quit being such sissies! If we don't expose our children to bad stuff early and often they are going to grow up soft and won't know how to handle themselves when on a subway or alone in a third world country. Think about it. You have to get them used to the locker room talk and rough and hard knock life. It's a realty hard life out there!
                        Taking this position to its natural conclusion, is it therefore beneficial to scream at kids from the sidelines while they are playing the game because ultimately it will prepare them for the rough and hard knock life?

Comment

Taking this position to its natural conclusion, is it therefore beneficial to scream at kids from the sidelines while they are playing the game because ultimately it will prepare them for the rough and hard knock life?
                          Straight up! What are you saying all we can do is golf clap? Then swing by the country club for supper after? Bogus!

Let's let the real world in. Face it, 2 out of every team will probably wind up in the joint at some point so might as well get them used to the real world.

Comment

Straight up! What are you saying all we can do is golf clap? Then swing by the country club for supper after? Bogus!

Let's let the real world in. Face it, 2 out of every team will probably wind up in the joint at some point so might as well get them used to the real world.
                            We have a team of thugs. Therefore, I would put that number closer to 12 or 13.

Comment

Im guessing more then a couple will be swingin from a pole at some point as well.

If you want to stop all the BS, force everyone to register with a name verified email address and display their IP address. That way as they post details about this team or that, this kid or that and this game or that it wont take long til they're exposed in real life.

Look at what happened at Oregon Live, nearly nonexistent now. The Washington forum is actually somewhat civil for the same reason.

I will say tho that some of you that come here for the drama to encourage it, enjoy it and start it will go away quickly and the place actually might become quite boring (by mosts standards) much of the time.

Comment

It's so much more fun riling people up. I thoroughly enjoy it and don't want to stop because I have to register. This is like driving in a manner to upset the other drivers but having tinted windows so they can't see who you are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X