Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC won today. Seems they are competing just fine despite the concerns of the TA lemmings.
    Hahahahah at least your season is saved. Seems to me by those scoring lines, fc is in some trouble considering the amount they are charging for this so called great idea. Did any kids not travel? How many kids got 5 minutes a game? Is your coach even around or is there so glorified college kid coaching?

Comment

Hahahahah at least your season is saved. Seems to me by those scoring lines, fc is in some trouble considering the amount they are charging for this so called great idea. Did any kids not travel? How many kids got 5 minutes a game? Is your coach even around or is there so glorified college kid coaching?
      Sounds like you're complaining about what goes on at your club. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Huh? You are obviously not involved in ECNL. I'm not either but both clubs have been pretty clear on their training fees and they both seem very reasonable. The ECNL has rules about substitutions and minutes played.

Your ignorance is showing.

Comment

FWRL results

http://www.2014-northwestfwrl.affini...F-AAE9E2A3C58A

Comment

Still mathematically possible for Eastside to win the league. Not probable, but possible.

Comment

You mean our girls playing ECNL are competing well against other ECNL teams? I didn't think that was going to be possible. I don't believe it.
              Don't worry. It's not happening. Our ECNL teams haven't played any ECNL teams yet. Our ECNL teams are beating NWCL teams who are mid level Seattle teams. At least it's a start. Too bad the opponents only get tougher from here.

Comment

Don't worry. It's not happening. Our ECNL teams haven't played any ECNL teams yet. Our ECNL teams are beating NWCL teams who are mid level Seattle teams. At least it's a start. Too bad the opponents only get tougher from here.
                You do realize that our ECNL teams started their season 2 weeks ago and actually did pretty well?

Comment

You do realize that our ECNL teams started their season 2 weeks ago and actually did pretty well?
                  That guy is lost.....my DD plays for fcpdx...
                  I wouldn't say we did well, we are a work in progress. The teams we played were not very good we just had a rough showing.

The two teams we played were at the bottom of the league last year and we should have tied our second game as some last second referee failure helped the other team.

Comment

I wouldn't say we did well, we are a work in progress. The teams we played were not very good we just had a rough showing.

The two teams we played were at the bottom of the league last year and we should have tied our second game as some last second referee failure helped the other team.
                    Correction....last second missed call by referee helped us out

Comment

Updated LastPlanet rankings for G00

http://lastplanetranking.***********...0-ratings.html

Comment

So they played ECNL at U13. Must have been a 2 team league

Comment

So they played ECNL at U13. Must have been a 2 team league
                          Some people tend to forget that the same club can have very different levels of success at different ages. Just because the FC Nova and Utah Avalanche 99's weren't great doesn't mean that the 00's aren't.

Comment

Some people tend to forget that the same club can have very different levels of success at different ages. Just because the FC Nova and Utah Avalanche 99's weren't great doesn't mean that the 00's aren't.
                            FC Nova and Utah gets their Arses kicked every year....they are in the same category as FCPDX and Crossfire Oregon.

Comment

FC Nova and Utah gets their Arses kicked every year....they are in the same category as FCPDX and Crossfire Oregon.
                              Look at the lastplanet rankings http://lastplanetranking.***********...0-ratings.html Looks like FCP ECNL will be OK in division.

Comment

Look at the lastplanet rankings http://lastplanetranking.***********...0-ratings.html Looks like FCP ECNL will be OK in division.
                                Thank you to the LastPlanet folks for running the numbers.

Looking at this last weeks OYSA matches that Eugene tie with WST must have stung. Going to be hard to catch up with RVT with so few matches left.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X