X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US vs NED 16s

https://www.facebook.com/officialuss...9497498733443/

Good game! Thanks for providing the link. 3-3 draw with a flurry of late goals. Fun to watch, and the US team had some good looking talent out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Good game! Thanks for providing the link. 3-3 draw with a flurry of late goals. Fun to watch, and the US team had some good looking talent out there!
      Can’t be true, DA sucks...

Comment

Can’t be true, DA sucks...
        It’s not the end al be all that you losers in Florida portray or encl for that matter. Real soccer just not happening in this sorry ass state. It’s easily the worst in the country. 6 players non da non encl where I come from girls just signed div1 scholarships off 1 team. To all of you in this state that’s not possible. That’s how bad your Da is encl is in this state. Don’t believe the hype of these marketing brands

Comment

It’s not the end al be all that you losers in Florida portray or encl for that matter. Real soccer just not happening in this sorry ass state. It’s easily the worst in the country. 6 players non da non encl where I come from girls just signed div1 scholarships off 1 team. To all of you in this state that’s not possible. That’s how bad your Da is encl is in this state. Don’t believe the hype of these marketing brands
          You are the type of loser that the da program lives on. A good showing erase the years of inconsistency. You must be from the da program. Please tell us how the da program develop Pulusic. The old saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds a nut. The measure of a sucessful program is consistency. you will not find consistency in the da program. If your head was not in your ass and you could see that.

Comment

Not one player on the US team that is from the state of FL. My kid is in the DA in FL and I have seen at least 3 players that would be upgrades to what is out there.

Comment

Not one player on the US team that is from the state of FL. My kid is in the DA in FL and I have seen at least 3 players that would be upgrades to what is out there.
              Um, no.

These kids are not playing against Chargers or Kendall.

Comment

Um, no.

These kids are not playing against Chargers or Kendall.
                Your trying to tell me that it is not political in some case as to why some kids are selected onto the youth national teams, especially u17 and younger?

Comment

Your trying to tell me that it is not political in some case as to why some kids are selected onto the youth national teams, especially u17 and younger?
                  Eh, I said absolutely nothing of the sorts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X