• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Repeating lies do not make them true.
    If only Trump understood that

Comment

Taking a 5 min break at work and I am getting information that the Dems are collapsing and looking stupid. Granted I'm hearing that from Conservatives BUT they are posting things that are making me laugh... so just checking in here?

Has it been horrific for you Dems?

Comment

Trump's "real" transcript of the Ukraine call

Get ready for rage tweets from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Character assassination of Schiff, his team, and every witness. Rants on how the facts have an anti-Trump bias. Accusations that the official transcripts were doctored and he will soon release the "real" ones himself (that's my favorite)
        Funny but I wouldn't put it past him:
        https://i.redd.it/7aqde97cwgy31.jpg

Comment

Taking a 5 min break at work and I am getting information that the Dems are collapsing and looking stupid. Granted I'm hearing that from Conservatives BUT they are posting things that are making me laugh... so just checking in here?

Has it been horrific for you Dems?
          Not at all. Democrats are coming across far more measured, prepared, and grounded in reality. Gym Jordan just had a spluttering screechy fit while saying nothing of substance whatsoever. It was bizarre, but completely on brand for him.

Even Ari Fleischer has commented that Castor did a dreadful job.

Comment

Repeating lies do not make them true.
            Someone better tell Nunes and Jordan. That appears to be the bulk of their strategy today.

Comment

Gym Jordan just had a spluttering screechy fit while saying nothing of substance whatsoever.
              So why are the Republican members of the committee just screaming at the witnesses instead of asking them questions and letting them answer? Any first year law student knows the fastest way to lose a jury is to yell at a witness. This strategy is confusing.

Comment

Someone should just ask Shifty Schiff about the Standard Hotel... that would spice things up a bit.

Comment

If only Trump understood that
                  Oh he knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to that. He's a dolt in many regards but very savvy in others

Comment

So why are the Republican members of the committee just screaming at the witnesses instead of asking them questions and letting them answer? Any first year law student knows the fastest way to lose a jury is to yell at a witness. This strategy is confusing.
                    that is the GOP strategy. Yelling is about all they have right now.

Comment

Short memory sheepies...

Maybe you should refer to how you demonrats screamed at Kavanaugh to clear up your confusion. XD

Comment

Independent here. Didnt vote for Trump or Hillary. I think Trump has done some good things and some things I dont like. After watching for several hours today there is nobody that offered first hand knowledge of Trump doing something wrong. It was all, he said this, they said that, I heard this from...... Aid was not held up and the Ukrainian Pres had no knowledge it was going to be held up at time of call in question. I hate politics but I love America. IMO, what I saw today, I think the Democrats have this all wrong. We will see what other witnesses have to say. I really don't think the American people want any of this to take place regardless of what polls say.

Comment

Another hilarious moment of the day is that EVERYONE knows exactly who the whistleblower is... it’s been reported, it’s been dropped in the media.... and yet, Shifty Schiff is some “protecting” the whistleblower. Haha. Of course, “outing” him means that we can rip him apart as everyone knows his Biden/Dems connection. Seriously, the whole thing is funny.

Comment

Another hilarious moment of the day is that EVERYONE knows exactly who the whistleblower is... it’s been reported, it’s been dropped in the media.... and yet, Shifty Schiff is some “protecting” the whistleblower. Haha. Of course, “outing” him means that we can rip him apart as everyone knows his Biden/Dems connection. Seriously, the whole thing is funny.
                            It's all these sheepy fvcks have. Let this thing just bleed out slowly as everyone knows the turtly looking dildo known as shifty schiff is going to get caught in it's scam soon enough. lol

Liberal democraps are just as stupid as they look. This and the "russia collusion" hearing proves it.

Comment

It's all these sheepy fvcks have. Let this thing just bleed out slowly as everyone knows the turtly looking dildo known as shifty schiff is going to get caught in it's scam soon enough. lol

Liberal democraps are just as stupid as they look. This and the "russia collusion" hearing proves it.
                              You're an obtuse fellow, aren't you?

Comment

You're an obtuse fellow, aren't you?
                                It's obvious you use Thesaurus.com way too much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X