Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get ready for rage tweets from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Character assassination of Schiff, his team, and every witness. Rants on how the facts have an anti-Trump bias. Accusations that the official transcripts were doctored and he will soon release the "real" ones himself (that's my favorite)
    Its hilarious how Trump and the GOP are all like "oh I won't be watching. There's nothing there. I have work to do." Every TV and computer monitor in DC will be tuned in today. Interest will ebb and flow depending on which witness is up, but to pretend they "don't care" is simply comical.

Comment

LOL! We'll get the verbatim transcript right about the time he voluntarily releases his tax returns.
      Only a release of the actual phone call - and preferably verified by Ukraine - is satisfactory. If such a "perfect" phone would exonerate him, why is it locked in a top secret server against protocol?

Comment

Only a release of the actual phone call - and preferably verified by Ukraine - is satisfactory. If such a "perfect" phone would exonerate him, why is it locked in a top secret server against protocol?
        Ambassador Taylor just made that transcript pretty much irrelevant. As soon as Sonland and the aide corroborate the July 26 cell phone call, the only argument the GOP will have left is no matter how bad what Trump did is, it’s not impeachable. Which means they will open the door for every future president of any party to use their office to get a foreign nation to assist them in their reelection campaign.

Comment

Ambassador Taylor just made that transcript pretty much irrelevant. As soon as Sonland and the aide corroborate the July 26 cell phone call, the only argument the GOP will have left is no matter how bad what Trump did is, it’s not impeachable. Which means they will open the door for every future president of any party to use their office to get a foreign nation to assist them in their reelection campaign.
          Cool story bro. 3rd hand knowledge and telephone tag doesn't get it done though.

Comment

Cool story bro. 3rd hand knowledge and telephone tag doesn't get it done though.
            Democrats don't care about facts. They care about advancing their agenda and believing what makes them feel good.

Comment

Pencil neck states under oath he doesn't know the identity of WB. I find that very hard to believe.

Comment

This is just the first in a long line of witnesses

Comment

Cool story bro. You don't know what corroboration means.

Comment

Pencil neck states under oath he doesn't know the identity of WB. I find that very hard to believe.
                    There is no reason for Mr. Kent or Ambassador Taylor to know the WB's identity. I would find it harder to believe if they said they did.

Comment

So why do you feel the need to use school yard nick names for career diplomats who have served presidents from both parties? Insecurity complex or triggered by information which violates your preferred frame?

Comment

So why do you feel the need to use school yard nick names for career diplomats who have served presidents from both parties? Insecurity complex or triggered by information which violates your preferred frame?
                        I wasn't referring to either of them. Adam Schiff is pencil neck. Try and keep up.

Comment

I wasn't referring to either of them. Adam Schiff is pencil neck. Try and keep up.
                          Ah, well when you refuse to use people's proper names it can get a bit confusing. That's why taking the more mature route in communication generally works best.

Comment

Ah, well when you refuse to use people's proper names it can get a bit confusing. That's why taking the more mature route in communication generally works best.
                            Mature communication? Have you read some of these threads? Are you new to talking soccer? This entire site is filled with people bashing parents club's kids coaches politicians and anything else they can bash.

Comment

Democrats don't care about facts. They care about advancing their agenda and believing what makes them feel good.
                              Pot, meet kettle

Comment

Cool story bro. You don't know what corroboration means.
                                Repeating lies do not make them true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X