Rutgers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much time do you need to count all the cash the teams are generating, and to come up with ideas for extra fees?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Add the fact that the "PDA Wolves - championship team" plays their first game outside of ECNL at a local EDP tourney and get blown out 2:0 by a town travel team! Once you step out of the shell, there are so many more of those "one game" instance.
      Let me throw some cool shade on this....If I am reading into what you are saying is that RU is not recruiting your child so I guess your feelings are hurt and from what I see they are hurt pretty bad dude. Also you mention a team that is not even a part of the conversation but you try to POUND that team also of what......11 or 12 year olds. Oh yeah you are a WINNER and yes I am a loser I guess. I can only assume you no NOTHING about sports and this I can tell you here or to your face my friend, because losing a game as you said 2-0 in your eyes is BLOW OUT.......lol lol again you have no idea about SPORTS. Stick to the Rutgers conversation. And you know EXACTLY who this is writing this. If you have issue in what I am saying or not understanding what I am saying please let me know..lololololol

Comment

SH and MM call ups were two of the more bizarre in recent memory. Solid players, but given a chance to make a WC roster on the back on ONE camp? Amazing, really was. Nothing against the kids, but truly bizarre that you give kids with zero call ups a chance that late over kids who you have presumably looked at for the entire 2 years. And to think one of them, made the team!!

Says a lot about out YNT process. under the great BJ Snow
        Yes, solid players among other more qualified, solid players. And your explanation is perfect. Explains the politics and the power ECNL once had.

Comment

Both. MP, JH, RJ and many other local players had no desire to consider Rutgers. The best local talent does not go there. Our best kids dont go to Rutgers.

Is the coach good? Maybe. Hard to judge him based on the talent he has.
          Listen the fact is that RU can not get "ALL" the talent in NJ, PA, NY....just impossible. Their is SO MUCH TALENT in the tri-state that it's hard to keep it all. RU has a great product and I am a FALL today, tomorrow, yesterday, last year, etc of RU and I would be not only honored for them to recruit my kid or kids. Yes am I disappointed that they lost early....sure I am but so are they. If it didn't matter to them then yes that would be a problem but I know it hurts them and I know that they are very disappointed. The fact that so many of you are upset that's great also because to me it if didn't matter you wouldn't be so torn and bitter.

Comment

Listen the fact is that RU can not get "ALL" the talent in NJ, PA, NY....just impossible. Their is SO MUCH TALENT in the tri-state that it's hard to keep it all. RU has a great product and I am a FALL today, tomorrow, yesterday, last year, etc of RU and I would be not only honored for them to recruit my kid or kids. Yes am I disappointed that they lost early....sure I am but so are they. If it didn't matter to them then yes that would be a problem but I know it hurts them and I know that they are very disappointed. The fact that so many of you are upset that's great also because to me it if didn't matter you wouldn't be so torn and bitter.
            Nice perspective. I'm not upset about the upset of the 2019 college cup tournament. I think it is right and just. Karma.

Comment

Nice perspective. I'm not upset about the upset of the 2019 college cup tournament. I think it is right and just. Karma.
              Is it a great perspective ? Sounds like a very biased one. They really dont have a great product. Its hard to have one in the North east with the weather and the lack of elite level facilities. They do a decent job with what they have to work with, but as I said, they should never lose to a team like CCSU at home in a meaningful game.

You cant tell me that there are elite players on your team and then lay that egg.

Comment

Is it a great perspective ? Sounds like a very biased one. They really dont have a great product. Its hard to have one in the North east with the weather and the lack of elite level facilities. They do a decent job with what they have to work with, but as I said, they should never lose to a team like CCSU at home in a meaningful game.

You cant tell me that there are elite players on your team and then lay that egg.
                I didn't say "great" perspective. The comment was "nice" perspective. For the very reasons you enumerated, biased and out of touch. Still going with karma and well deserved. They didn't respect CCSU. Now they do.

Comment

That’s not true MO has a great eye for talent and is one of the best recruiters out there, not sure about the X’s and O’s though. Regardless RU should do better pulling kids from the top academy in the country!

Comment

Let me throw some cool shade on this....If I am reading into what you are saying is that RU is not recruiting your child so I guess your feelings are hurt and from what I see they are hurt pretty bad dude. Also you mention a team that is not even a part of the conversation but you try to POUND that team also of what......11 or 12 year olds. Oh yeah you are a WINNER and yes I am a loser I guess. I can only assume you no NOTHING about sports and this I can tell you here or to your face my friend, because losing a game as you said 2-0 in your eyes is BLOW OUT.......lol lol again you have no idea about SPORTS. Stick to the Rutgers conversation. And you know EXACTLY who this is writing this. If you have issue in what I am saying or not understanding what I am saying please let me know..lololololol
                    Thats the problem. They tried to recruit my child and I found out that they were not forwarding communication from other colleges. Bitter taste and a huge eye opener. You will get there boomer.

Comment

That’s not true MO has a great eye for talent and is one of the best recruiters out there, not sure about the X’s and O’s though. Regardless RU should do better pulling kids from the top academy in the country!
                      Gulp, gulp, gulp...drinking the koolaide again. Not the top academy anymore...one of the top. There are several.

In a water down soccer environment, there is no top academy or soccer league anymore. You are talking days when Dorrance/assts would attend PDA practices. Hasn't happened in at least 5 yrs.

Comment

ECNL games don't kick in until AFTER college/high school. And during hs/college, there are only minimal practices. And once they start, he is there front and center thereafter.

You get what after means, even in caps, correct?
                        Again you’ve failed to read and understand.

I said ( fit the 3rd time now) He is only involved with the “hs” age players.

He is not involved with the younger players development

I wish I was there to read it slowly to you so you can soak
                        It in

Comment

Again you’ve failed to read and understand.

I said ( fit the 3rd time now) He is only involved with the “hs” age players.

He is not involved with the younger players development

I wish I was there to read it slowly to you so you can soak
                          It in
                          He's at games, coaching, watching and providing feedback. Selecting players for RU or promote in ECNL/Nat team.

Comment

I totally understand that and lol yeah I understand you being pissed about that, not to say that it matters but I would be ELATED that RU wanted my daughter so much that they maybe didn't pass somethings along to me. In fact I am sure it probably happened but I am not mad at that at all........I don't blame them if that's the case. Bitter you are and I don't fault you as a parent but what I do is congratulate you for having a fine young lady that is probably ripping it on some where else and representing NJ to fullest. Again I don't fault them at all for trying to KEEP ALL OF US. Just impossible to do so.

Comment

Bull. He is at the trainings. He has input. He is at the games sitting with the coaches and having input. In other words..COACHING. hence involved in development. He is...or was when he had influence getting kids to natl camps. If that isnt involved with development for his youth soccer club and college team, i dont know what you think development entails.
                              He dictates their style of play...his college style...in his youth club.
                              I have to agree with this. He has everything to do with my kids development and my kid is where she is at because of him and the RU staff and those are FACTS. Sure people will have their own opinion of that but I know this for a fact and they will tell you themselves that they love the RU staff as family and none of my kids play for RU but they know that without MO's overseeing their development and putting them in the right place and with the right people it would not be happening for them on the next level. PROUD RU fan I am and they are my FAMILY and always will be.

Comment

Sorry pda dad. He is away all fall. With college. Busy with the hs age kids in Spring. So when
                                Exactly is he involved with the development of the younger players? Just because you write stuff in caps doesn’t make Your point correct. What I think is you
                                May need to sharpen your reading and understanding skills. As you obviously did not understand what I posted. You were too busy trying to protect your cult leader.
                                That's weird because I saw him at most if not all days of training unless his team was travelling. I know you are disappointed about us losing to CCS but lets be honest here at least. Its a good thing to be upset about the loss I am still annoyed but I know at the end there will be only one happy team the rest will be disappointed just as we are. Maybe their days of happiness are stretched out but they will feel what we are feeling. Just look at G-Town. They lost to West Virginia. Or How about Monmouth losing to Brown. Both disappointing loses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X