Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Worcester area

Hi! We have decided to sell our palatial seaside estate in La Jolla, CA and relocate to lovely central MA to be closer to the Ivy League schools for recruiting purposes. Plus, the climate is much more appealing to us in MA, but I digress.

Anywho, I have twin U14 daughters. One is the striker on her DA team and the other is the attacking mid on her ECNL team. Both are sure fire national team prospects. Since our new dream home will be equidistant from Mendon & Lancaster can someone give me advice on these two clubs, NEFC & FC Stars? Becky & Mia have decided they must play together after we move!

I just stumbled upon this site and all of the information here seems so helpful and everyone is so nice! Thanks!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi! We have decided to sell our palatial seaside estate in La Jolla, CA and relocate to lovely central MA to be closer to the Ivy League schools for recruiting purposes. Plus, the climate is much more appealing to us in MA, but I digress.

Anywho, I have twin U14 daughters. One is the striker on her DA team and the other is the attacking mid on her ECNL team. Both are sure fire national team prospects. Since our new dream home will be equidistant from Mendon & Lancaster can someone give me advice on these two clubs, NEFC & FC Stars? Becky & Mia have decided they must play together after we move!

I just stumbled upon this site and all of the information here seems so helpful and everyone is so nice! Thanks!
    Love this Troll. He creates numerous fictitious threads (on CT site as well) and answers his own questions as well.

Comment

I almost spit out my coffee, I just laughed so hard!!!!! Nice piece of writing.

Comment

I almost spit out my coffee, I just laughed so hard!!!!! Nice piece of writing.
        I predict he gets 10 real responses by midnight. Am I guessing low?

Comment

B+ effort.

Comment

BTNT....otherwise spelled psychopathy.

BTW, what's up with the "twins" fetish?

Comment

Coming from La Jolla. Perfect.

Comment

"palatial seaside estate in La Jolla, CA and relocate to lovely central MA"
                "plus the climate is more appealing"

This is not BTDT, he wouldn't be this ridiculous.
                Solid attempt at BTDT satire is what this is.

Comment

Do NOT fed the Troll

https://www.justaskgemalto.com/en/wp...5/12/troll.jpg

Comment

"palatial seaside estate in La Jolla, CA and relocate to lovely central MA"
                    "plus the climate is more appealing"

This is not BTDT, he wouldn't be this ridiculous.
                    Solid attempt at BTDT satire is what this is.
                    BTDT is above being ridiculous? Wow.

Comment

I would focus on whichever coach your girls like better. Good luck with your change of circumstances!

Comment

B+ effort.
                        More like a D. He's just recycling the same material he's been using for years.

For those of you unfamiliar with his fiction, don't feed the troll.

Comment

I would focus on whichever coach your girls like better. Good luck with your change of circumstances!
                          Too funny, BTNT. Wow, you are whacked.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X