Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Stars Club Question

Do the teams all wind up training at the Lancaster, MA facility at a certain age (u14 and up?) or are they at different facilities? Moving from NJ to MA and trying to understand where the teams train starting at u12 and then what happens later on. Thanks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do the teams all wind up training at the Lancaster, MA facility at a certain age (u14 and up?) or are they at different facilities? Moving from NJ to MA and trying to understand where the teams train starting at u12 and then what happens later on. Thanks.
    The different regions (Northboro, Acton, Metrowest, East, Lancaster, etc.) all have regional teams at (almost?) every age group that train in those locations. For U12 and above, all ECNL teams practice out of Lancaster, along with most ECNL Regional teams (a few ECNL Regional teams are based in other regions).

Now sit back and wait for the Stars hate to start.... 3... 2... 1....

Comment

FC Diluted is more like it.

Comment

Generally the lancaster teams are the strongest players, or I should say, that's how it was when we had a U12. I think with the addition of metrowest and a very active coach, SM, in charge of that region it may be changing a bit. But by the time you are U14 you want to be in Lancaster.

Comment

Also, winter indoor opportunities are all over the place.

Framingham
          Atlantic Union College in Lancaster (or Leominster)
          Teamworks in Acton
          Teamworks in Northboro

Comment

Perhaps you should reach out to someone at Stars and ask them so you get accurate info?

Comment

Perhaps you should reach out to someone at Stars and ask them so you get accurate info?
              Since the person who wrote this works at the Stars, I'd say he didn't need to.. Or maybe he did need to?!

I wonder where the next person "Moving to MA" and "stumbled across this site" will be from

Comment

Since the person who wrote this works at the Stars, I'd say he didn't need to.. Or maybe he did need to?!

I wonder where the next person "Moving to MA" and "stumbled across this site" will be from
                "New to the area" posts are my favorite.

Comment

can't someone ask a question without all the ******* remarks? grow up

Comment

How is the stars college showcase looking this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      I have never heard of one. NEFC has a big one, but I didn’t think Stars had one. My D’s friends on Stars are usually seen at games at tournaments. In fact, when my oldest was in ECNL, there were more coaches at their games than I’d seen at any others.

Comment

Watered down.

Comment

And yet another BTNT special.

Comment

You mean the tournament that other clubs can join or the special weekends when Stars host local colleges (NJ to ME) to watch practices and scrimmages (white vs. blue), and as appropriate talk with the girls directly (e.g. juniors)

Comment

You mean the tournament that other clubs can join or the special weekends when Stars host local colleges (NJ to ME) to watch practices and scrimmages (white vs. blue), and as appropriate talk with the girls directly (e.g. juniors)
                              The only thing you left out Forum Owner (Stars coach/employee) is the website or link and the entry fee info. Nice plug.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X