• Show
Clear All

FF:
    BE vs Hand
    Wilton vs Wethersfield

Hand over Wethersfield for their 4th straight

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      because teams in tough conferences with LL and L schools get ranked low. While teams that dont play anyone all year are rewarded with the top seeds.

I dont see this disparity in LL.

I have no idea what the situation is in M or S but i bet it is the same as L
      so mop up the tech schools, take care of business and move forward. pretty simple

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2604108] JBHS boys squeaked by their first round in PKs against a closely matched Windsor.

"Closely matched" on paper, but if you watched the game, Windsor dominated.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2605354]
          JBHS boys squeaked by their first round in PKs against a closely matched Windsor.

"Closely matched" on paper, but if you watched the game, Windsor dominated.
          Daniel hand going for number 4 in a row. 5th final in a row

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2608868]

Daniel hand going for number 4 in a row. 5th final in a row
            Shame they lose to wilton

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2608873]

Shame they lose to wilton
              No shame in that padre. They are playing, we shall see. Where's wilton been all these years? Resting?

Comment

It’s a Rush vs Rush Final. Most of Wilton and Hand boys playing for Rush. A Family Affair!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2608928]

No shame in that padre. They are playing, we shall see. Where's wilton been all these years? Resting?
                  Wilton is one that hovers around that L/LL cutoff number. Even when in L they haven't been much of a contender but they definitely weren't in LL. Hand has the big show experience. It will be a close game but DH for the win

Comment

This will be a great final between Hand and Wilton. Having watched both teams in playoffs I have to say Wilton have the attacking threat that is superior to Hands. Defensively Hand might be a little better but I’m going for a 3-1 win for Wilton on this one.

Comment

Wouldn't Hand have to move up next year if they win?

Comment

Where do the Hand and Guilford boys go off to play college ?

Comment

In years past

Brown, providence, columbia, uconn, central, univ of vermont, delaware, miami ohio, suny Binghamton, coastal carolina, college of Charleston off the top of my head and plenty of....

Bentley, hobart, brandeis, babson type schools

Comment

It does not matter. They still kick your *****.

Comment

This will be a great final between Hand and Wilton. Having watched both teams in playoffs I have to say Wilton have the attacking threat that is superior to Hands. Defensively Hand might be a little better but I’m going for a 3-1 win for Wilton on this one.
                              Their records and score lines are pretty similar in the playoffs. Regular season as well. Dont see where you give Wilton more of the attacking threat or giving Hand the edge defensively. I say go with experience.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2608928]

Wilton had a bad coach who was let go prior to this year. The new coach is clearly much better. They also got a few players back from academy teams and in general have more talent than usual. It’s been a bit of a perfect storm for them. They graduate a ton of talent this year so it may be their one big chance to bring home a title. It is much needed in that town as most of their sports programs are in a steady decline over the last few years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X