Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have an 06 - just so I know for next year, the rule is the kid cannot play OR practice organized soccer for any organization other than the HS?
    .... After the first contest date .... Read that section of the coach handbook for soccer which spells out EXACTLY which day if the year that is every year.

Comment

Mercy is my pick from here
      Who is your pick now? 😀 Same thing every year from Mercy .... Beat up chumps all season and get bounced early.

Comment

Who is your pick now? 😀 Same thing every year from Mercy .... Beat up chumps all season and get bounced early.
        Pomperaug. Even though they lost 1-0, coach is quoted in the paper as “we were the better team by far”... Classy move coach. I’m sure you are really popular with the other coaches in the state. Your team played in a very weak conference and you stacked up wins against them. Guilford may not be a great team but they are 16-2-4 have a conference championship and are in the class L semifinals. Learn to lose with class

Comment

buh bye mercy. mouthy kids, mouthy parents. bah bye

Comment

Pomperaug. Even though they lost 1-0, coach is quoted in the paper as “we were the better team by far”... Classy move coach. I’m sure you are really popular with the other coaches in the state. Your team played in a very weak conference and you stacked up wins against them. Guilford may not be a great team but they are 16-2-4 have a conference championship and are in the class L semifinals. Learn to lose with class
            I went to the game with my daughter so she could support her club teammates. Both teams had chances and each controlled play at different times of the game. That’s an odd comment for a coach to make. I could understand the frustration but never heard a coach say that they were the better team by far

Comment

buh bye mercy. mouthy kids, mouthy parents. bah bye
              Easy....it is class L. St joes will be back there next year to regulate.

Comment

For what it's worth, the players hate playing for her too. Not surprised by that comment in the least. Very typical. Hey coach, maybe actually win the SWC or states before you talk.

Comment

For what it's worth, the players hate playing for her too. Not surprised by that comment in the least. Very typical. Hey coach, maybe actually win the SWC or states before you talk.
                  Why, it's what their parents want to hear and they actually believe it. That team is just dandy but they are simply unlucky or the refs have it in for them every other game.

Comment

Easy....it is class L. St joes will be back there next year to regulate.
                    Oooh my knees are knocking. Not worried

Comment

Why, it's what their parents want to hear and they actually believe it. That team is just dandy but they are simply unlucky or the refs have it in for them every other game.
                      Pomp parents are definitely pompous, and argumentative. They haven't even made it to a semi final in ages.

Comment

With out a shadow of a doubt if St Joes are in L next year they win and it won’t even be close.

Comment

With out a shadow of a doubt if St Joes are in L next year they win and it won’t even be close.
                          I think SJ will be in Class LL next year, which would the 3rd year since moving up from Class L. If they move to Class LL, they will again win 3 straight state championships.

Comment

They definitely could have this year. L is for Lame this year

Comment

They definitely could have this year. L is for Lame this year
                              St Joes parents are pathetic losers. Couldn’t handle it in LL and season is over so you go pound your chest on the Class L thread to make yourselves feel superior? What a bunch of losers. Go back to your Yankee and CFC threads and pass your time there

Comment

At joes

Seriously embarrassing for st joes. How about trying to winning LL and not crying to move down One of the few teams that recruits and has their own club team to recruit from. Such a huge advantage for any high school. Keep winning class m football titles and pretend that matters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X