Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoes?

Hi all...my son is going to be playing both futsal and indoor soccer this winter. Can i get away with just one type of shoe for both, or does he need 2 different kinds? I know this is dumb...just a mom with limited funds. He just did futsal last winter. Thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all...my son is going to be playing both futsal and indoor soccer this winter. Can i get away with just one type of shoe for both, or does he need 2 different kinds? I know this is dumb...just a mom with limited funds. He just did futsal last winter. Thank you.
    Most indoor soccer facilities allow regular outdoor cleats so just use those. Futsal required flat bottoms (non painted). So if you already have Futsal shoes from last season and regular outdoor cleats, you should be fine and need nothing more.

Comment

Indoor is usually turf which you should have turf shoes that have little rubber nobbies
      Futsal is hard court.
      You can get away with using indoor flat shoes for both.

Comment

Don’t be afraid to ask around on your team, friends, etc. since someone probably has a spare pair that their kids have outgrown. Everyone does (or should do) this because shoes generally don’t get worn out, especially if you are only using them indoors.

Comment

Indoor is usually turf which you should have turf shoes that have little rubber nobbies
          Futsal is hard court.
          You can get away with using indoor flat shoes for both.
          Unless your child is playing on a carpet of miniature golf grass you can get by just fine indoor with the outdoor cleats. Don’t waste your money on “little rubber nubbiest.”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X