Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same as all of his previous teams full if NEPSAC princesses.
    Again, you make zero sense with your words. You never have watched his teams play when he has the talent. His 03's made Champions league and went undefeated there, Porters has dominated the NEPSAC and thats not your BS high school soccer league.
    Get your facts correct!

Comment

Again, you make zero sense with your words. You never have watched his teams play when he has the talent. His 03's made Champions league and went undefeated there, Porters has dominated the NEPSAC and thats not your BS high school soccer league.
      Get your facts correct!
      His 03's never developed technical skill. Balls bounce off their shins out of bounds all the time. you must be one of those clueless FSA parents

Comment

His 03's never developed technical skill. Balls bounce off their shins out of bounds all the time. you must be one of those clueless FSA parents
        Technical enough to go undefeated at nationals. You shouldn't worry about our technical skills, you should focus basic facts before you rant like the jealous Housewives of Atlanta.

Comment

Clueless? Look in the mirror idiot. You make blank statements without substance. We have posted facts... you? the basic FSA garbage which is mostly true but not with his teams.
          You talk a game, which great coach does your lil Mia play for, keyboard King?

Comment

Clueless? Look in the mirror idiot. You make blank statements without substance. We have posted facts... you? the basic FSA garbage which is mostly true but not with his teams.
            You talk a game, which great coach does your lil Mia play for, keyboard King?
            wow not OP, but you need to chill. You're getting pretty worked up

Comment

Technical enough to go undefeated at nationals. You shouldn't worry about our technical skills, you should focus basic facts before you rant like the jealous Housewives of Atlanta.
              Those were U16s last year right? Where exactly in Nationals were they? Would love to see the results. All I could find was this .... https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu....aspx?eid=960?

Comment

Those were U16s last year right? Where exactly in Nationals were they? Would love to see the results. All I could find was this .... https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu....aspx?eid=960?
                It's FSA bullsh**er. Both FSA and CFC 03s aren't any good.

Comment

He didn't coach them last year. He had them for the 2 prior years. Thats when they played well. We didn't play well this year and we missed his coaching for sure.

Comment

Hey dumbazz, Avi didn't have the 03's last year. Follow along now, its not that hard. You have, however, just proven that you're a jealous outsider with no clue of what you're ranting about.

Comment

wow not OP, but you need to chill. You're getting pretty worked up
                      Thanks Dad! I'll try.....haha

Comment

He didn't coach them last year. He had them for the 2 prior years. Thats when they played well. We didn't play well this year and we missed his coaching for sure.
                        A few of those annointed FSA 03's play on my kid's high school team and both can barely receive a ball. That's a fact

Comment

A few of those annointed FSA 03's play on my kid's high school team and both can barely receive a ball. That's a fact
                          And what school is that? Because you love to throw shade from behind a keyboard.
                          The word is anointed, btw, work on those skills please.

Comment

And what school is that? Because you love to throw shade from behind a keyboard.
                            The word is anointed, btw, work on those skills please.
                            if I dip my balls in water is that anointed?

Comment

Oh, I see .... when they were 1-0-2 against GSA, MVLA, and Ohio Premier Powerhouses with 3 goals for (2 in one game) and 1 against ..... again, park the bus, counter 1v5 every now and again, and play for a draw. Excellent strategy. Would love to see the finer stats for the games. Time of possession, FSA 8%, opponents 92% .... FSA outshot 17-2 every game .... corners outshot 7-0 ..... SOG outshout 12-1 .... completed passes (to own team) 857-7 ...... Seen it all before. FSA is not good, pal ... Don't listen to S+ drones (MD, AD, EF, CC .... thank god they finally got rid of one of them!) touting how great ECNL is and how well they do there ..... seriously, go watch some other clubs and you will see.

Comment

Oh, I see .... when they were 1-0-2 against GSA, MVLA, and Ohio Premier Powerhouses with 3 goals for (2 in one game) and 1 against ..... again, park the bus, counter 1v5 every now and again, and play for a draw. Excellent strategy. Would love to see the finer stats for the games. Time of possession, FSA 8%, opponents 92% .... FSA outshot 17-2 every game .... corners outshot 7-0 ..... SOG outshout 12-1 .... completed passes (to own team) 857-7 ...... Seen it all before. FSA is not good, pal ... Don't listen to S+ drones (MD, AD, EF, CC .... thank god they finally got rid of one of them!) touting how great ECNL is and how well they do there ..... seriously, go watch some other clubs and you will see.
                                PS - Seton Hall had on of their top years ever ..... nice job CC .... more of the same, supposed to be higher level!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X