Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, I did not say none of my son’s team will leave for SCU ECNL. I said my son would not leave his team unless it broke up (due to players leaving for ECNL). I don’t know if some of his team mates will leave or not. The core of the team has been together for a number of years. For some of the players I think it might depend on how well they do in state cup this year. In some respects it would be good for my kid because he would then go down to his correct age team and not have to worry about what he does senior year when half his team has graduated HS. I know he would prefer his team to stay together. He likes his team and coach and he plays primarily for enjoyment. Good question about Titusville players. I doubt the kids already playing on Orlando ECNL teams would leave for a new and likely weaker new ECNL team. Future younger players could go either way just as they do now, only with a better local option available. As I said I think SCU ECNL will build mostly from the younger years up in terms of best opportunity to draw Brevards best players. Just my guess, no way of knowing for sure until try-outs next year.
    Honestly a great guess, as i was thinking the same thing. The teams that are going to be at space coast from 15 up will be terrible next year. However, I believe they will eventually mold into a solid club with maybe even a different coaching director other than scotty.

Comment

your logic will show next year when Space Coast does have ECNL and they lose to Armada and Miramar.
      Please provide a link with an official announcement that Space Coast is getting ECNL

Comment

Please provide a link with an official announcement that Space Coast is getting ECNL
        There is no link, but space coast already had their meeting when the board announced to the club that they will be getting ECNL in 2020-21 season. Some space coast parents might say yes or no, but I can promise you it is true. Just believe it until they actually get it next year, that will be the first “announcement”.

Comment

Today is the day you asked for.

Mel High vs T-Ville
          West Shore vs Rockledge
          Cocoa vs Cocoa Beach
          Viera vs Heritage

These should all be close games

Comment

Mel High vs T-Ville
            West Shore vs Rockledge
            Cocoa vs Cocoa Beach
            Viera vs Heritage

Titusville 6 Mel High 1
            Rockledge 1 West Shore 0
            Cocoa 2 Cocoa Beach 1
            Viera 4 Heritage 1

Comment

Titusville 6 Mel High 1
              Rockledge 1 West Shore 0
              Cocoa 2 Cocoa Beach 1
              Viera 4 Heritage 1
              Titusville game will show if the players made a right decision by getting the coach out of the way.

Comment

Mel High vs T-Ville
                West Shore vs Rockledge
                Cocoa vs Cocoa Beach
                Viera vs Heritage

Melbourne 7 Titusville 0 - Even with all of Mel's out injured players, tonight will finally put this ridiculous Titusville players are superior argument to bed.

West Shore 1 Rockledge 0 This should be a good game

Cocoa 3 Cocoa Beach 1- Battle of the basement (not counting horrendous Astronaut)

Viera 3 Heritage 1- Three Viera players out on red card could make this game close.

Comment

Titusville game will show if the players made a right decision by getting the coach out of the way.
                  What does that mean? Did the coach quit? Who will be on side-line?

Comment

Titusville players are so good the coach just gets in their way so they had to "get the coach out of the way". Sounds like Titusville will get slaughtered tonight.

Comment

What does that mean? Did the coach quit? Who will be on side-line?
                      I don't think he quit. But some of the boys hurt his feelings. Titusville will be in trouble if they are put in the same position as they were on Thursday. I am hoping for a good game. but it could go either way tonight.

Comment

Mel High 2 vs T-Ville 3
                        West Shore 2 vs Rockledge 1
                        Cocoa 2 vs Cocoa Beach 0
                        Viera 2 vs Heritage 2

Comment

I don't think he quit. But some of the boys hurt his feelings. Titusville will be in trouble if they are put in the same position as they were on Thursday. I am hoping for a good game. but it could go either way tonight.
                          What position were they put in on Thursday? Injuries notwithstanding, Melbourne has far more talent than Titusville. Not sure how many (if any) of Mel's injured players are back. Titusville's top four players are probably comparable to the better players on Melbourne, but after that it drops off pretty severely at Titusville.

Comment

What position were they put in on Thursday? Injuries notwithstanding, Melbourne has far more talent than Titusville. Not sure how many (if any) of Mel's injured players are back. Titusville's top four players are probably comparable to the better players on Melbourne, but after that it drops off pretty severely at Titusville.
                            I guess the truth will be told tonight.

Comment

Injury excuse good play.

Comment

Injury excuse good play.
                                I doubt Melbourne will need an excuse but it is a simple fact they have had many players out on injury. Not at that school so don't know current status. Perhaps some of them are back. Either way, very unlikely Titusville will be able to stay with them. Titusville has beaten the weakest teams in the county, tied a WS team that is much inferior than recent years, and got slaughtered by the one good team they played. At some point reality of losses against good teams will shut up the smack talk coming out of Titusville. By the way, hard to believe you would mention excuses since that is all I saw here after WS tie and Satellite carnage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X