High school girls soccer season time to finally see some real soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thread on TS in a while. Palm Harbor Dad calls out Larghetto Mom for Largo being trash. But he ends up getting owned by Larghetto Mom when she spits out facts. Just when you though TS was dead we get this gem. Shout out to Larghetto Mom for keeping it 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Best thread on TS in a while. Palm Harbor Dad calls out Larghetto Mom for Largo being trash. But he ends up getting owned by Larghetto Mom when she spits out facts. Just when you though TS was dead we get this gem. Shout out to Larghetto Mom for keeping it 100.
      That fat bitch hasn't seen 100 since she was 8 years old...

Comment

Ive just been watching this thread out of pure entertainment. I felt that through my monitor. Hands down best burn I have heard. I dont care whos right or wrong, but holy ****e.

Comment

Dang Palm Harbor/TBU dad. You so triggered that you gave your real identity up. Let us know when precious O commits to a college like ALL the other 03 girls on her team. :)

See ya 12/2. Be sure to say hello.

Comment

Ive just been watching this thread out of pure entertainment. I felt that through my monitor. Hands down best burn I have heard. I dont care whos right or wrong, but holy ****e.
            Nah.....dude is soft. He all up in his feelings. He wanna get personal on an anonymous message board. That's a straight bih move??? He won't say that to her face but does on TS. He gets not clout. Hope he didn't write a check his kid can't cash on 12/2

Comment

Nah.....dude is soft. He all up in his feelings. He wanna get personal on an anonymous message board. That's a straight bih move??? He won't say that to her face but does on TS. He gets not clout. Hope he didn't write a check his kid can't cash on 12/2
              The last time I read this kind of trash talking it was coming out of the trailer parks of Brandon. Good to see Pinellas County trailer parks chiming in.

Comment

The last time I read this kind of trash talking it was coming out of the trailer parks of Brandon. Good to see Pinellas County trailer parks chiming in.
                Remember, there is a "strategic alliance" between the trailer parks of Brandon and the trailer parks of Pinellas County.

Comment

Remember, there is a "strategic alliance" between the trailer parks of Brandon and the trailer parks of Pinellas County.
                  YoYo does his best work in the trailer parks. That is where he can convince parents their kid is heading for the National Team.

Comment

YoYo does his best work in the trailer parks. That is where he can convince parents their kid is heading for the National Team.
                    Those doctors, lawyers and executives of South Tampa see right through YoYo's sales pitch. They bite hard on AB and JC's college recruiting fairy tales.

Comment

Largo high another loss tonight. 2-1 to Clearwater Central Catholic. Don’t worry bogie Gibbs Dixie and Pin Park are coming up.

Comment

YY the con artist should be banned from youth soccer.

Comment

Dang Palm Harbor/TBU dad. You so triggered that you gave your real identity up. Let us know when precious O commits to a college like ALL the other 03 girls on her team. :)

So how did your great Largo team do last night?

Comment

Sorry, but not from TBU or Palm Harbor, just unfortunate enough to have Largo come to our school and see tons of fun put our stands through a stress test they have never had before.

Comment

So how did your great Largo team do last night?
                              She won’t answer you as they lost and not to a powerhouse team. Now she knows that what people were saying about the largo team is now true.

Comment

Sorry, but not from TBU or Palm Harbor, just unfortunate enough to have Largo come to our school and see tons of fun put our stands through a stress test they have never had before.
                                Sounds like Celtic Mom is a big girl!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X