Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep. Still here. Not jealous, just want facts to back up the claims. Show where he coached pro, played pro (EPL), produced a bunch of college players, etc.
    No claims. Just find it odd that people continue to post about a specific person. You included. So you must be jealous or butt hurt about something related to this person. Otherwise, why bother.

Comment

none

Any word on U of O shortlist / front runners?

Comment

Looks like Oregon scores with their new coach.

Comment

Great !

This is what I see. As a player never played professional minute. NAIA and English armature (men's league) Never really the head coach, assoc head coach, asst coach, always riding on the coat tails of someone else.

As long as the football team and basket ball team I don't this anyone care.

Comment

Looks like Oregon scores with their new coach.
            Who will the new coach bring on as assistants? I liked them all but I can’t imagine you get rid of Mertz but keep any influential assistants who were very involved in the team roster and performance. It will be a clean slate, right? And who will the new coach bring in? They must have lots of national team connections.

Comment

Who will the new coach bring on as assistants? I liked them all but I can’t imagine you get rid of Mertz but keep any influential assistants who were very involved in the team roster and performance. It will be a clean slate, right? And who will the new coach bring in? They must have lots of national team connections.
              MM is staying.

Comment

MM is staying.
                I like Martins a lot. Liked Mertz too. Wasn’t the team about as much or more a result of Martins’ though? Don’t understand how you get rid of one without the other. In that case, why not just promote Martins to head coach?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X