3 - 7 big loss first game fpl

brevard beachside impact elite 2003b sab
    patrict you have some explaining to do

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anwsc wellington sc 2003 wave white
    3 - 7 big loss first game fpl

brevard beachside impact elite 2003b sab
    patrict you have some explaining to do
    My son plays on Beachside Impact. This is not the same Wellington Team of past years. Beachside has beaten them last three matches, and before that Wellington beat Beachside. All the other games were very difficult games and our team had to play its best to have a chance of beating Wellington. It was never easy. This FSPL game the score could have been much worse. Beachside coach took the opportunity to get everyone a lot of playing time. The word I heard was Wellington lost key players to The new Palm Beach Gardens ECNL team. Not sure if that is true, but they for sure lost players to someone. They still have some really good players, but not enough. Sad, because they were together for a long time and FSPL games should always be tough and fairly evenly matched. The "tap-tap" guy was a complete jerk & loser, but other than that they were a great team & club to play against. Didn't always beat them, but Wellington was always first class team and looked forward to playing them. You only get 8 league games and don't want any of them wasted so too bad they decided to keep their spot in the league after losing their players.

Comment

My son plays on Beachside Impact. This is not the same Wellington Team of past years. Beachside has beaten them last three matches, and before that Wellington beat Beachside. All the other games were very difficult games and our team had to play its best to have a chance of beating Wellington. It was never easy. This FSPL game the score could have been much worse. Beachside coach took the opportunity to get everyone a lot of playing time. The word I heard was Wellington lost key players to The new Palm Beach Gardens ECNL team. Not sure if that is true, but they for sure lost players to someone. They still have some really good players, but not enough. Sad, because they were together for a long time and FSPL games should always be tough and fairly evenly matched. The "tap-tap" guy was a complete jerk & loser, but other than that they were a great team & club to play against. Didn't always beat them, but Wellington was always first class team and looked forward to playing them. You only get 8 league games and don't want any of them wasted so too bad they decided to keep their spot in the league after losing their players.

You had me until you said "...but Wellington was always first class...."

Comment

You had me until you said "...but Wellington was always first class...."
        They were fine to us. A couple of obnoxious parents, but the club can't totally control that.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          my son plays on beachside impact. This is not the same wellington team of past years. Beachside has beaten them last three matches, and before that wellington beat beachside. All the other games were very difficult games and our team had to play its best to have a chance of beating wellington. It was never easy. This fspl game the score could have been much worse. Beachside coach took the opportunity to get everyone a lot of playing time. The word i heard was wellington lost key players to the new palm beach gardens ecnl team. Not sure if that is true, but they for sure lost players to someone. They still have some really good players, but not enough. Sad, because they were together for a long time and fspl games should always be tough and fairly evenly matched. The "tap-tap" guy was a complete jerk & loser, but other than that they were a great team & club to play against. Didn't always beat them, but wellington was always first class team and looked forward to playing them. You only get 8 league games and don't want any of them wasted so too bad they decided to keep their spot in the league after losing their players.
          tap tap that arse will live on forever years from now you will still be talking about me and your wife will just set back and smile with both set of lips

Comment

tap tap that arse will live on forever years from now you will still be talking about me and your wife will just set back and smile with both set of lips
            yea, we know which one you are. We figured it out last year. We were laughing at you. you are no prize. Nobodies wife with you except in your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              yea, we know which one you are. We figured it out last year. We were laughing at you. You are no prize. Nobodies wife with you except in your dreams.
              no no you do not but your wife knows tap tap

Comment

Wellington

Wellington is unstoppable, lots of money in that club

Comment

tap tap my son will be back on the headlines, along with me and your wife tap tap out

Comment

tap tap my son will be back on the headlines, along with me and your wife tap tap out
                    I hope whatever crime he commits to get in the headlines does not hurt anyone

Comment

I hope whatever crime he commits to get in the headlines does not hurt anyone
                      tap tap i wont hurt anyone except your heart, and maybe your wife's mouth from my big pinga. tap tap

Comment

lost all 3 games at disney showcase 1-3 0-2 1-6 u17welligton white

Comment

lost all 3 games at disney showcase 1-3 0-2 1-6 u17welligton white
                          Yeah, they aren’t good. Everyone knows. Just leave it alone.

Comment

don't know what happened to wellington. use to look forward to playing them because they were one of the better teams. Don't know where their top players went but wonder why wellington didn't try going ecnl themselves and retain their players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X