HS Girls 2019 Season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause In real soccer your forward will not go through 5 defensive players & GK

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WMass is no easier to get through then it is in the North or South. Westfield has a core group coming back, and will make a run again next year, no matter who they have to go through.
      Sorry but it is easier just by the amount of games they need to play. I agree Westfield is strong with the core coming back. You could put them right in the Wmass final right now. Win that game against Minnechaug again or maybe Agawam. If Wachusett High is not strong they go right to the state final. West Springfield High used that same formula for the last 5 years. Does not mean they are not strong teams - just an easier route to state final.

Comment

Ignorant to say the best team won. Freehan got lucky in that fictitious off sides call prevented the tying goal. Not saying Westfield would have won, but the bad call by the reffs gave the game to Freehan.
        Because Westfield's second goal wasn't lucky or anything.

Comment

Westfield had to win 3 games to get to the state final. Bishop Feehan had to win 5. The math says it's easier from the west as the tourney is designed now.
          Playing 5 weaker teams is easier to get through then playing 3 tough teams. Not saying all the games Feehan were easy ones, I'm sure they were not, but overall it was not a tougher schedule to get through.

Comment

Sorry but it is easier just by the amount of games they need to play. I agree Westfield is strong with the core coming back. You could put them right in the Wmass final right now. Win that game against Minnechaug again or maybe Agawam. If Wachusett High is not strong they go right to the state final. West Springfield High used that same formula for the last 5 years. Does not mean they are not strong teams - just an easier route to state final.
            Fewer games maybe, but not any easier.

Comment

You people are fighting about bad high school soccer? Uh. Ok.
              Unless you plan on playing professionally, then High School sports will be the most memorable you child ever has. This is assuming their HS team has a decent program. 10 years from now, no one will remember or care about their club team, but that HS championship run will always be remembered by them and their friends.

Comment

Ignorant to say the best team won. Freehan got lucky in that fictitious off sides call prevented the tying goal. Not saying Westfield would have won, but the bad call by the reffs gave the game to Freehan.
                What a moronic post.

Comment

Cause In real soccer your forward will not go through 5 defensive players & GK
                  Quite literally happens at every level fo the game...but you shouldn't insult Westfield like that. They competed hard and did their best to make it a close contest down to the last second on the clock.

Comment

Playing 5 weaker teams is easier to get through then playing 3 tough teams. Not saying all the games Feehan were easy ones, I'm sure they were not, but overall it was not a tougher schedule to get through.
                    Rookie soccer moms and dads on TS are my favorite posters.

Comment

West Springfield won it in 2014. No team from WMass made a final since. But keep posting.

Comment

Unless you plan on playing professionally, then High School sports will be the most memorable you child ever has. This is assuming their HS team has a decent program. 10 years from now, no one will remember or care about their club team, but that HS championship run will always be remembered by them and their friends.
                        Not true, many, many years ago I played on a team that won states, went to regionals... blah blah. Still remember those days and keep in touch with those teammates. Also enjoyed my high school teams but both are memorable for different reasons. In 10 minutes from now nobody will care who won states in 2019

Comment

Not true, many, many years ago I played on a team that won states, went to regionals... blah blah. Still remember those days and keep in touch with those teammates. Also enjoyed my high school teams but both are memorable for different reasons. In 10 minutes from now nobody will care who won states in 2019
                          I bet you were the star of the team!

Glory days well they'll pass you by
                          Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
                          Glory days, glory days

Comment

West Springfield won it in 2014. No team from WMass made a final since. But keep posting.
                            Are you talking just girls d1? Because South Hadley just won girls d3, Longmeadow won boys d1, and Belchertown won boys d3. All WMass teams.

Comment

I bet you were the star of the team!

Glory days well they'll pass you by
                              Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
                              Glory days, glory days
                              Hardly, missing the point hardo. Nobody cares about any of this stuff

Comment

Are you talking just girls d1? Because South Hadley just won girls d3, Longmeadow won boys d1, and Belchertown won boys d3. All WMass teams.
                                They were. Try to keep up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X