Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    or even onto the field. I've been to a few games as well. Great to watch play out. I thought EMT's would be needed as I thought a few were going to stroke out.

BC = Bitching & Complaining parents & players gets my vote.
    Looks better with the &. You get my vote.

Comment

or even onto the field. I've been to a few games as well. Great to watch play out. I thought EMT's would be needed as I thought a few were going to stroke out.

BC = Bitching & Complaining parents & players gets my vote.
      Given they are the Eagles, we could do:

Bitching & Complaining Everyday

Comment

BC draws in so much talent they will win no matter who the coach is. Last year they beat FSU the national champs

Comment

BC draws in so much talent they will win no matter who the coach is. Last year they beat FSU the national champs
          Now that’s the BC parents we all know and love.

Boastful & Conceited

Comment

Boastful & Conceited
            Boy do i love this. Talent? A crappy coach and disinterested AD is just a small sliver of this story. To listen to the sewage that spews from some of these parents is the real treasure. Good job lowe you eeked out a 1 zip victory over that colgate POWER house. Already parents are chirping

Comment

Pre season means nothing.Go BC

Comment

Yeah, was at that game...thanks ref. :) Definitely one where the hometown refs spotted team an undeserved pk.

How did they finish in the ACC tourney?

Comment

Boastful & Conceited
                  Hahaha...this is great as well. You guys are on your game today.

Comment

Pre season means nothing.Go BC
                    D1psh1t AD. Ham and egger coach. Crazy parents. Good recipe for success

Comment

D1psh1t AD. Ham and egger coach. Crazy parents. Good recipe for success
                      Sounds like a first draft Dr. Seuss book, the reality show behind the story of Green Eggers and Ham.
                      Stay tuned for the next one...when The D1psh1t AD hears a Who, What, Why from the parents?

Comment

Sounds like a first draft Dr. Seuss book, the reality show behind the story of Green Eggers and Ham.
                        Stay tuned for the next one...when The D1psh1t AD hears a Who, What, Why from the parents?
                        Hahahaha...when will this be read at storytime?

Comment

Prediction for upcoming game?

Comment

I find it fascinating that I had only heard the old coach was a nightmare, she leaves, and it’s the parents. Both could be true, but where did all the love come from for the old coach?

Comment

I find it fascinating that I had only heard the old coach was a nightmare, she leaves, and it’s the parents. Both could be true, but where did all the love come from for the old coach?
                              OK, BC Parents, this is the change you clamored for. Trouble is, the new coach wants nothing to do with a bunch of entitled Divas and their obnoxious parents, so he is favoring the newer, hungrier freshmen and transfer. You lot better behave. Meanwhile the rest of you better start learning about the whole permission to be recruited nonsense. You will want to be transferred by the next semester so you can play in the spring for your new team. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                OK, BC Parents, this is the change you clamored for. Trouble is, the new coach wants nothing to do with a bunch of entitled Divas and their obnoxious parents, so he is favoring the newer, hungrier freshmen and transfer. You lot better behave. Meanwhile the rest of you better start learning about the whole permission to be recruited nonsense. You will want to be transferred by the next semester so you can play in the spring for your new team. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!
                                I’m not a BC parent, but whatever. I don’t understand the hate of parents of kids in college. This whole site is filled with kooks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X