X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least 5
    i know a lot of the kids from the other Orlando DA program were hoping to land at oCYS.

Comment

i know a lot of the kids from the other Orlando DA program were hoping to land at oCYS.
      Yes. Looks like all the 05’s from rush are at practice this week with the ocda kids.

Comment

Yes. Looks like all the 05’s from rush are at practice this week with the ocda kids.
        Rush lost the DA, correct?

Comment

Rush lost the DA, correct?
          No they have it basically from u12-14 but, the u12 is called something else now.

Comment

Looks like alot of changes are coming to the 05 team. Back to Ecnl for alot of them.

Comment

I have heard some U16/17's still "trying out"..?? do they have a USSDA deadline to list players or no..??
              U16/17 coach came from Weston, hear he has a reputation of favoritism.
              Has a full thread for himself let's see how good he is when he plays AU,IM or even Weston Fc.

Comment

Looks like a lot of changes are going on in the entire club. 03s had over 40 players training and 06s many were sent home. We were asking for change but many may be regretting that wish jeeeezzz finally no politics it seems

Comment

Looks like a lot of changes are going on in the entire club. 03s had over 40 players training and 06s many were sent home. We were asking for change but many may be regretting that wish jeeeezzz finally no politics it seems
                  I don't think 40...but close. heard cuts will be made tomorrow for 05 and up

Comment

No politics. I don’t know about that. The new crew are very pro Latino. Almost every kid Marcelo sent to national camps when he was responsible for Florida was Latino with very few exceptions. I will not come to judgement till I see the rosters.

Comment

No politics. I don’t know about that. The new crew are very pro Latino. Almost every kid Marcelo sent to national camps when he was responsible for Florida was Latino with very few exceptions. I will not come to judgement till I see the rosters.
                      From what I’ve seen so far, with players being offered I would tend to agree.

I got told of your last name doesn’t fit with the required genre then you are wasting your time

Comment

they are offering some spots and are inviting others to 1 week evaluation starting today. Some players will receive full roster spots through out the week. others at the end of the week. The rest will be sent back to home clubs to continue their youth career. they also said they will send kids home daily if they are not a good fit. From what I have heard the u19s are full using existing 01 02 and some 03s. u17s have 5 open spots and they will fill those spots with 03 04 and 05s. U15s will be filled with 05 and 06s. they had 0 spots u14 will be 06 and 07 spots and they had 7 spots not offered yet. Good luck if you received the invite back. and Best of luck finding a team this late in the process if not. OC will be a mess this year but you can see they are back on the right path
                        U17s are comprised of 03,04 & 05s. This team is going to be at the bottom of standings. Our 03 son was offered a spot on that team and when we heard this free weeks ago we declined. What has happened to this program? You use to have to climb over players to make it on DA.

Comment

U17s are comprised of 03,04 & 05s. This team is going to be at the bottom of standings. Our 03 son was offered a spot on that team and when we heard this free weeks ago we declined. What has happened to this program? You use to have to climb over players to make it on DA.
                          Sooo much crap talking keep walking OC will be fine

Comment

How can you not find 20 good players per age group in the state and have a competitive team play vs the top teams in the east. I thought having an MLS status would attract lots of talent.

Comment

this is just bad intel and laughable. definitely not 1 05 on this team.

Comment

How can you not find 20 good players per age group in the state and have a competitive team play vs the top teams in the east. I thought having an MLS status would attract lots of talent.
                                Finding players is not the issue. The issue is fixing what MV screwed up in the last 18 months. This year is going to be ugly but not near as bad as many think. Better than when OC dropped it into MV hands without qualified coaches not understanding the rules of DA. This year is stressful from the offer standpoint but at least the people running it have a clue. OC will be fine. Still don’t know where the boys will play home games but that is nothing too concerning

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X