Everything Armada

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Armada is not only loosing their name and going back to JFC but they are also getting kicked out of boys and girls ecnl.

Tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So Armada is not only loosing their name and going back to JFC but they are also getting kicked out of boys and girls ecnl.

Tough.
      #FakeNews

Comment

Tough.
        I could see them getting the boot from boys ECNL but not both. Their girls program is one of the top in the Southeast.

Comment

I could see them getting the boot from boys ECNL but not both. Their girls program is one of the top in the Southeast.
          Bubb sits on the board of the SE conference for ECNL board. Do you think he won’t be campaigning for armada to be given the boot? Hmmm, if there’s a dollar in it you can rest assured he will be.

Comment

Armadas ONLY team with a winning record. Think about that for a minute. 19-41-4 was their record in DA until it folded. Doing great guys. Keep up the good work.
            The records for u17 and u19 teams will be different next season as Armada is finally bringing in players from outside of the area.

Comment

The records for u17 and u19 teams will be different next season as Armada is finally bringing in players from outside of the area.
              Records should get better. The best non MLS DA clubs already bailed for ECNL.

Comment

Records should get better. The best non MLS DA clubs already bailed for ECNL.
                Really? Like who?

Comment

Really? Like who?
                  Texans, CSA, and San Diego Surf just to name a few. San Diego Surf was actually very competitive...unlike Armada.

Comment

Texans, CSA, and San Diego Surf just to name a few. San Diego Surf was actually very competitive...unlike Armada.
                    And from the South East Division, North Carolina FC, United Futbol Academy.

Comment

And from the South East Division, North Carolina FC, United Futbol Academy.
                      I just named 3 heavy hitter programs. The number is many more than we are listing.

Comment

I did not see any heavy hitters in your list, sorry not sorry.

Comment

I did not see any heavy hitters in your list, sorry not sorry.
                          You must not know mush about west coast soccer. SD Surf was 3rd out of 15, 1st of 13, and in 5th out of 10 in the MLS division. Yes, they were one of the non mls clubs in the REAL DA. They are a DA powerhouse no matter how you slice it.

Comment

Again, not a powerhouse. You simply do not understand the game and how to rate teams. Sorry not Sorry.

Comment

Again, not a powerhouse. You simply do not understand the game and how to rate teams. Sorry not Sorry.
                              I am not who you are replying to but please explain. Don't just say the person does not know how to rate teams, and then NOT explain how the "right" way is.

How else would you rate a team other than by basing it off of results against other teams and their success against additional teams?

Comment

Just look up their real records, all having losing records and none have placed one player in a US Camp team. You don't need the soccer IQ of a genius to figure that out. I hope that helps you.
                                Oh and you we see within a week that they all applied for the MLS league, lets see who makes it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X