Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Girls ECNL at FC Bucks or FC Delco worth it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought that was why we changed to Birth year? To align with everyone else.
    England plays by school year
    Spain plays by birth year but uses 2 year age groups u11, u13, u15, and 3 years at u18

Comment

Spain plays by birth year but uses 2 year age groups u11, u13, u15, and 3 years at u18
      I would love to see this in the US!

Comment

I would love to see this in the US!
        I could see it happening in a few years here in the US

Comment

I could see it happening in a few years here in the US
          All the work done to switch to birth years a few years ago I don’t think they will scratch it and switch back to school year. No way. We are stuck with birth year.

Comment

So many teams would like to go back to school year. I like the 2 year age groups like Spain.

Comment

So many teams would like to go back to school year. I like the 2 year age groups like Spain.
              Like it all you want. USA won’t go back to school year

Comment

Don’t be surprised if it happens in the next 3-5 years. There is talk about it

Comment

I’d be for the change back.

Comment

I heard ECNL is talking about it this weekend at the annual meeting in Vegas. ECNL is desperate to stay relevant and doesn’t have to follow what US soccer says. ECNL feels this would give them a leg up on the DA. Stay tuned...

Comment

I heard ECNL is talking about it this weekend at the annual meeting in Vegas. ECNL is desperate to stay relevant and doesn’t have to follow what US soccer says. ECNL feels this would give them a leg up on the DA. Stay tuned...
                      So we should know in the next week?

Comment

US Soccer doesnt have to do a thing. All the ECNL has to do is roster the kids with Jan to Jul birthdays up a year. Its pretty simple and ingenious actually.

Comment

US Soccer doesnt have to do a thing. All the ECNL has to do is roster the kids with Jan to Jul birthdays up a year. Its pretty simple and ingenious actually.
                          Agreed - and that is exactly what will be discussed this weekend at the annual meeting in Vegas. Stay tuned...

Comment

Agreed - and that is exactly what will be discussed this weekend at the annual meeting in Vegas. Stay tuned...
                            We’ll find out in a few days.

Comment

We’ll find out in a few days.
                              Lots of chatter on the Mass and Conn boards about the possible switch back to school year, sounding like it’s a strong possibility.

Interesting that no tryout info has been posted for either bucks or delco and no winter ID clinics like bucks has had in the past. Wonder if they are waiting on an announcement about the switch before they schedule tryouts.

The domino effect of an age group change on teams will be very interesting to observe to say the least. I am staying tuned....

Comment

Lots of chatter on the Mass and Conn boards about the possible switch back to school year, sounding like it’s a strong possibility.

Interesting that no tryout info has been posted for either bucks or delco and no winter ID clinics like bucks has had in the past. Wonder if they are waiting on an announcement about the switch before they schedule tryouts.

The domino effect of an age group change on teams will be very interesting to observe to say the least. I am staying tuned....
                                Let’s all stay tuned

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X