FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would honestly vote ABOVE EXPECTATIONS for all categories! I encourage you to do the same since the answers are tracked

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I would honestly vote ABOVE EXPECTATIONS for all categories! I encourage you to do the same since the answers are tracked
      I would encourage everyone to vote honestly - however that may be above, meets or below expectations. If the club is taking the time to send this out and analyze results it would be nice for them to receive honest feedback, the only way to improve is to find out what the customers think needs to be improved. And who knows maybe nothing needs to be improved. I think it’s great that they are doing this . And the survey is anonymous.

Comment

Will RL league parents be invited to participate?

Comment

To what the new BRD that’s taking place? I doubt it. They aren’t friends with BB and his bucks defenders. The BRD2 is only for those that kiss the ring of BB.

Comment

They can't be invited to participate in new BRD - most of them will go to the same HS as BB's daughter

Comment

I would encourage everyone to vote honestly - however that may be above, meets or below expectations. If the club is taking the time to send this out and analyze results it would be nice for them to receive honest feedback, the only way to improve is to find out what the customers think needs to be improved. And who knows maybe nothing needs to be improved. I think it’s great that they are doing this . And the survey is anonymous.
              What are the chances RF shows up at the town hall

Comment

Check Above Expectations, Meets Expectations or Below Expectations for each of the following:

1. Positive Learning/Development Experience (BELOW!!! we have no development or feedback)

2. Program Organization (BELOW !!!! this one speaks for itself!!)

3. Program value relative to cost (BELOW!!!! - not even getting what we paid for let alone providing any sort of value)

4. Coaches/Trainers are reliable and communicate effectively (BELOW!!!! - RF and communicates effectively are two things NEVER said in the same sentence)

5. Coaches and Trainers demonstrate and encourage good sportsmanship (BELOW!!! -threatening players is definitely not good sportsmanship)

6. Tryout Process (BELOW!!!! BRD!!!)
                TY! Wow, sounds like the questionnaire aimed squarely at 2006 team.

Comment

What are the chances RF shows up at the town hall
                  What date is that set for? I hope adult beverages are served. That should loosen everyone up for a good, candid catfight. Let the drinks flow!

Comment

What date is that set for? I hope adult beverages are served. That should loosen everyone up for a good, candid catfight. Let the drinks flow!
                    Or a fist fight seeing how that’s been threatened on this thread several times! Get your popcorn ready!

Comment

Now that the club has actually taken some action and at least sent out a survey to the members and is holding a town hall why don’t we all stop posting. Let’s see what the survey says...

I think that is all anyone wanted who posted on here anyway - is the chance to be heard in an anonymous way without fear of retribution against their kid.

Comment

Agree let’s ban posting. Please no more posting

Comment

Now that the club has actually taken some action and at least sent out a survey to the members and is holding a town hall why don’t we all stop posting. Let’s see what the survey says...

I think that is all anyone wanted who posted on here anyway - is the chance to be heard in an anonymous way without fear of retribution against their kid.
                          Lets see if they actually address any concerns that surface from the survey. Not holding my breath.

Comment

Or you could just ignore it snowflake.

Comment

Says the person posting the most

Comment

RF aint gonna be at the town hall. First, he is not getting paid to be there. Second, the guy cant even walk over to parents and introduce himself after tryouts, so what makes you think he will show up at a townhall

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X