2019 OSAA Girls High School Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I file lawsuit for libel, I can get all the records for everyone's IP address, which effectively would tell me who everyone is?

That is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Here's the deal. Either post your name or you are a complete pu$$y. Are you are little pu$$y?

My god how tiny of a little person you are to post on here about kids.

If you ever find your teeny tiny ballsack and want to man up, post your name here. I will get in my car and drive you you and happily show what a little pu$$y you are.

You are the smallest person.
      I'll keep this open for you. Pussy.

Comment

I think it's kind of admirable for you to do that, but you have to understand anyone on this site putting down girls is a really bad, really weak person. They will never, ever reveal their name. They are way too weak and scared of life.

Comment

Here's the deal. Either post your name or you are a complete pu$$y. Are you are little pu$$y?

My god how tiny of a little person you are to post on here about kids.

If you ever find your teeny tiny ballsack and want to man up, post your name here. I will get in my car and drive you you and happily show what a little pu$$y you are.

You are the smallest person.
          This is great. No way they reveal who they are. Very scared.

Comment

I think when you have testicles the size of tic-tacs, you hide and be very scared.

Comment

The sad thing is, the kids you disparage could all beat you into the concrete and laugh while you cry uncle.
              This made me laugh out loud for a good two minutes. We know who some of the posters are and you are right. Pure gold.

Comment

I think when you have testicles the size of tic-tacs, you hide and be very scared.
                You do realize that this is a place for cowards. It’s pretty straight forward.

Comment

How many commits does MS have this year? Seem to have a long list of talent

Comment

You do realize that this is a place for cowards. It’s pretty straight forward.
                    Yes. Anyone who references any kids on here is cowardly and a disgusting piece of dog crap.

The other trolling, who cares. Club trolling. It's dumb, but nobody really cares. Team trolling, immature, but nobody really cares.

But when someone targets individual kids, they are the worst of the worst.

Comment

If I wanted to watch 4 of the soccer finals tommorow do they make you repay four times?

Comment

If I wanted to watch 4 of the soccer finals tommorow do they make you repay four times?

Not unless they clear the stadium in between games. I doubt it.

Comment

No! The west defenders suck plain and simple. And to top it all off west was losing 5 or 6 to zero and still chose not to play senior girls who have been on team since freshman year just to play their so called superstar forward who didn’t even get a shot on goal. The most uncoordinated defender west has #16 apparently broke her goalies ankle, it was a real joke. #16 SR is a terrible defender but somehow the uncoordinated player is playing for ASU. Hilarious they will regret that recruit real quick she’s never been good. What’s funny is people who post thinking west ever had any good players just because they try to add attention to themselves without merit to the reality of how bad the team really was. Good riddance 2019 west will never see you in the semis again and you never belonged there to begin with.
                          People need to calm down. It’s just a game. If the West defender broke her keeper’s ankle, I’m sure she feels bad enough!

If an Oregon girl is going to UA, that’s impressive and we should all wish her luck. Same for the Jesuit girls going off to play in college. We should all wish all of them good luck.

Not playing subs, particularly seniors in a last game rout (either team) falls squarely on the coach. It’s high school, so parents can and should go to the AD if that really happened. That would be uncalled for and horrible sportsmanship. In this particular game, it sounds like West should’ve replaced the forward with a defender. Maybe if you can’t score any goals, work on stopping the bleeding and letting senior subs play.

As far as masculine looking players. Not always, but often, the more testosterone, the better the soccer player so it only makes sense that girls soccer has many manish looking players. Just look at the top women’s college teams. It’s logical and nothing wrong with it.

Jesuit’s team has 10 juniors, 2 Sophs and 2 Frosh. While they will miss their seniors, they will lock and reload next year. This was West’s only year with a shot so cut them some slack for going a little crazy.

We all know the outcome of the MS vs Jesuit match. That doesn’t mean there are only stars on one team and only bad players on the other. MS has many good players and made it further than any other team for the chance to lose to Jesuit in the finals. Jesuit is simply too good. Good luck to all the girls playing in the final, especially the seniors.

Comment

People need to calm down. It’s just a game. If the West defender broke her keeper’s ankle, I’m sure she feels bad enough!

If an Oregon girl is going to UA, that’s impressive and we should all wish her luck. Same for the Jesuit girls going off to play in college. We should all wish all of them good luck.

Not playing subs, particularly seniors in a last game rout (either team) falls squarely on the coach. It’s high school, so parents can and should go to the AD if that really happened. That would be uncalled for and horrible sportsmanship. In this particular game, it sounds like West should’ve replaced the forward with a defender. Maybe if you can’t score any goals, work on stopping the bleeding and letting senior subs play.

As far as masculine looking players. Not always, but often, the more testosterone, the better the soccer player so it only makes sense that girls soccer has many manish looking players. Just look at the top women’s college teams. It’s logical and nothing wrong with it.

Jesuit’s team has 10 juniors, 2 Sophs and 2 Frosh. While they will miss their seniors, they will lock and reload next year. This was West’s only year with a shot so cut them some slack for going a little crazy.

We all know the outcome of the MS vs Jesuit match. That doesn’t mean there are only stars on one team and only bad players on the other. MS has many good players and made it further than any other team for the chance to lose to Jesuit in the finals. Jesuit is simply too good. Good luck to all the girls playing in the final, especially the seniors.
                            Except for the two, not even dressed to play, injured seniors, every senior played in the game?

Comment

Agree. Just about every single comment on this thread is libel, everyone could all sue each other endlessly and get nowhere, even my dd has been thrown through the mud on here from time to time. The comments that drive me the most nuts are the ones stating who is the best and only include forwards. There is so much talent in Oregon all around and in all positions. Congratulations to all the girls who are moving on to play in college and those who aren’t but easily could. It was a great year of soccer. Arizona state and Oregon ducks are huge accomplishments by the way West way to go girls. Parents should be so proud. Salem schools have always had a lot of talent boys and girls.

Comment

Except for the two, not even dressed to play, injured seniors, every senior played in the game?
                                Let people assume, they will anyway. West Salem you had a great season the best I’ve seen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X