Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where was the players disciplinary record discussed love to see that. Also. The only player from west this year who showed any skill was #11 FJ. PA only came to west to gain exposure because she couldn’t compete in the Portland thorns. I feel so sorry for the west Salem team whose coach failed the girls all at the result of a bad kid with bad motives. The west girls deserved more than that and the coach of the year failed them. By the way Jesuit feel good knowing at least 4 of the west players were not in district and over 8 of them have played club together for years.
    Just cut to the chase west super star is incest. Parents look like siblings and are equally disgusting. Makes a lot of sense why kid looks like a dude and wants strange attention 24/7 HE\SHE? Isn’t even half as good as Oregon’s talent. Doesn’t oregon ducks suck ? Heard beavers have beat them twice this year ? Way to go honky Tonk backroad dude looking show down. No ones impressed. Go CH at University of Washington you are the real deal not looking like a dude and actually having some talent.

Comment

So, in the past week we've seen one player's school disciplinary record discussed, another player's parents' dirty laundry aired in the forum, and now someone is calling out a specific player for one of the losing semifinalists, not only denigrating her skill but suggesting that her alleged poor form is what caused the injury to a teammate.

This thread is almost as b@tsh1t crazy as some of the girls threads back in the days before ECNL, when girls were being compared to gorillas and it was open class warfare on some of the city's less affluent communities.

I'll give Mountainside credit for one thing--from what I hear, their program does not tolerate this sort of nonsense. Obviously, if some crazy MS parent were to go posting on an anonymous forum, the coaches probably wouldn't know who it was, but in the two years they've had a varsity program, they've so far run a class operation.
      There’s no such thing as a classy forum jesuits proven it time after time

Comment

Their despicable

Comment

All the losers had to do is take down their Halloween lights and prepare for thanksgiving but no they wanted the thanksgiving treatment from Jesuit. Not my problem but loved the beat down hashtag#

Comment

All the losers had to do is take down their Halloween lights and prepare for thanksgiving but no they wanted the thanksgiving treatment from Jesuit. Not my problem but loved the beat down hashtag#
            Wow that was harsh.

Comment

Jesuit you make me proud! Loved the fake hug from PA to MG at the end of game cause PA knew she’d messed up switching from Portland thorns to Highschool. What a crap shoot ***** show the girl is mentally handicap and yet tries to pretend she’s good. Finally her own west team was like ya you can stop trying to get your picture in the newspaper now we’re trying to go home and act normal you freak. You did nothing but prevent our normal roster from playing the whole game.

Comment

Just cut to the chase west super star is incest. Parents look like siblings and are equally disgusting. Makes a lot of sense why kid looks like a dude and wants strange attention 24/7 HE\SHE? Isn’t even half as good as Oregon’s talent. Doesn’t oregon ducks suck ? Heard beavers have beat them twice this year ? Way to go honky Tonk backroad dude looking show down. No ones impressed. Go CH at University of Washington you are the real deal not looking like a dude and actually having some talent.
                This is what’s great about this forum. Jealous people or people who are just pussies hid behind this forum to talk trash and bully people. When you would never approach any of these kids or parent in person and say the exact same things.

Comment

This is what’s great about this forum. Jealous people or people who are just pussies hid behind this forum to talk trash and bully people. When you would never approach any of these kids or parent in person and say the exact same things.
                  Let’s have coffee big guy! Decaf? You like cream? Bet you do, a little half and half?

Comment

Let’s have coffee big guy! Decaf? You like cream? Bet you do, a little half and half?
                    Why u care lil J? That’s your new name! Quiet down lil J dog! Will put you to sleep in a minute mommas makin u a little baba

Comment

Why u care lil J? That’s your new name! Quiet down lil J dog! Will put you to sleep in a minute mommas makin u a little baba
                      Eww their incest you’re turning them on stop

Comment

Not hashtag#. Asterisk*.

Comment

At the end of the day, they post this drivel because they are so so angry and jealous and they can do nothing about it but post like cowards on TS. Take solace in knowing how torn up these losers are.

Comment

Here's the deal. Either post your name or you are a complete pu$$y. Are you are little pu$$y?

My god how tiny of a little person you are to post on here about kids.

If you ever find your teeny tiny ballsack and want to man up, post your name here. I will get in my car and drive you you and happily show what a little pu$$y you are.

You are the smallest person.

Comment

Here's the deal. Either post your name or you are a complete pu$$y. Are you are little pu$$y?

My god how tiny of a little person you are to post on here about kids.

If you ever find your teeny tiny ballsack and want to man up, post your name here. I will get in my car and drive you you and happily show what a little pu$$y you are.

You are the smallest person.
                              My daughter is a sad disappointment so this is all I have.

Comment

My daughter is a sad disappointment so this is all I have.
                                The sad thing is, the kids you disparage could all beat you into the concrete and laugh while you cry uncle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X