Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Fury NY DA- what's the real story

OK...so, I heard that many of the players were suspended form DA play, 2 games for each girl that is playing HS, does this impact the 17 and 18/19 groups a lot?

Will they pull players from the 03/04 age groups to fill?

Will they be going to their Cup game in FL in Nov, it seems like a lot of $$ for getting a beating. Heard those Weston FL teams are really good, as they can not play HS, and don't have any weather issues to train.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK...so, I heard that many of the players were suspended form DA play, 2 games for each girl that is playing HS, does this impact the 17 and 18/19 groups a lot?

Will they pull players from the 03/04 age groups to fill?

Will they be going to their Cup game in FL in Nov, it seems like a lot of $$ for getting a beating. Heard those Weston FL teams are really good, as they can not play HS, and don't have any weather issues to train.
    If you look at the GDA site you'll be able to figure out what teams are had to forfeit. Are you just trolling for info Larry so you can post it on your forum?

Comment

please see NY GDA thread for more gossip. We don't need another thread.

Comment

Going back to Fury at this point is dumber than breaking the HS rule in the first place. The smart families have left or are leaving.

Comment

How dumb is this post when there has been a full on argument and details provided under the NY GDA thread? You didn't think to read through the site before posting?

Comment

I can't answer the OPs question, but honestly I'm in favor of pulling out isolated discussions into separate thread.

Trying to weed through that GDA thread and the dlck-measuring that goes on is a frustrating mission in futility.

Comment

I can't answer the OPs question, but honestly I'm in favor of pulling out isolated discussions into separate thread.

Trying to weed through that GDA thread and the dlck-measuring that goes on is a frustrating mission in futility.
              Yep. This Fury nonsense deserves its own thread. It completely hijacked the GDA one.

Comment

Yep. This Fury nonsense deserves its own thread. It completely hijacked the GDA one.
                Just need the cliffnotes version, yes that thread is so large, getting specific info is crazy.

If you know, please advise. I did ask nicely ;)

Comment

What happened to Furys u16 team? They are listed on games any longer.

Comment

It looks as if they have disbanded and their history of games has been erased as well. It looks like they have moved their players to u17 and u19. BTW, those rosters are well over 20 now. Wow!

Comment

A bunch went to EM, who oddly still only has 19 kids on the roster-which is weird because they had about 18 before the Fury Infusion, unclear how 4-5 players just kind of disappeared.
                      The rest are rostered on the older Fury teams...the 2004 age group is a real special bunch, ALL USWNT bound, lol.

Comment

A bunch went to EM, who oddly still only has 19 kids on the roster-which is weird because they had about 18 before the Fury Infusion, unclear how 4-5 players just kind of disappeared.
                        The rest are rostered on the older Fury teams...the 2004 age group is a real special bunch, ALL USWNT bound, lol.
                        Pot calling the kettle black? Your kid is a 2004 and your here researching rosters and trying to locate other peoples kids. You are very special so Im sure your little apple dumpling is not far from crazy the tree.

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black? Your kid is a 2004 and your here researching rosters and trying to locate other peoples kids. You are very special so Im sure your little apple dumpling is not far from crazy the tree.
                          That doesn't sound creepy to me, this guy is informed, unlike you, getting nervous about 45??
                          You should, he is a crook.....

Comment

With the DA sun rules having a large roster is a disaster. This will cause many many issues.

Comment

With the DA sun rules having a large roster is a disaster. This will cause many many issues.
                              PT Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X