Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We played NEFC ulittle this fall and they were coached really well. They talked to each other, had good foot skills, played position, passed, didn't dive in, played out the back.

It was obvious those kids are being coached well. I wish we lived closer....
    Are you sure you weren't dreaming this? MA good soccer is a thing of the past.

Comment

We played NEFC ulittle this fall and they were coached really well. They talked to each other, had good foot skills, played position, passed, didn't dive in, played out the back.

Too bad they went away from letting the coaching do the talking, and now the coaches do the talking.

Slight, but important, difference.

Comment

Too bad they went away from letting the coaching do the talking, and now the coaches do the talking.

Huh???

Comment

NEFC, the best in town.

Comment

Nice try NEFC coach.

Comment

Nice try NEFC coach.
              Hahahaha. True

Comment

^^^^^ Wrong

Comment

I'm so sick of reading this crap. NEFC is the best club in New England and GPS is good at only one thing -- taking your money and giving very little (or nothing at all) in return.

Comment

^^^^^ Wrong
                    Dads love to hat it doesn't matter and most of the jackasses on this site are here to troll

Comment

MH is the worst wedding guest EVAHHHHHH pass it on

Comment

? What does this mean

Comment

? What does this mean
                          It’s a question mark, used at the end of a sentence.

Comment

It means that GPS and the people running it are frauds.

Comment

They keep comparing themselves to NEFC, but they are merely a shambolic imitation.

Comment

I am sick of hearing this sh*te. NEFC is p*ss poor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X