Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassed to be a Democrat

I love the USA and will not stand for this anymore. The Democrats have gone too far. They have divided the country and I want no part of the lies. What I saw today on CNN made me sick. Adam Schiff is a disgusting human being. Anyone that cant see he is a liar is lying to themselves. I will have nothing to do with the Democrats moving forward. #walkaway

You're a Democrat like I'm the Pope

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Believe what want.

#walkaway
      #Demtodeplorable

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        i love the usa and will not stand for this anymore. Trump and the gop have gone too far. They have divided the country and i want no part of the lies. What i saw today on cnn made me sick. Jim jordan and devin nunez are disgusting human beings. Anyone that can't see that they are liars, trump minions and apologists, are lying to themselves. I will have nothing to do with the gop moving forward. #walkaway
        i fify

Comment

and if this guy is a Democrat, I'm the anti-pope.

Comment

I love the USA and will not stand for this anymore. The Democrats have gone too far. They have divided the country and I want no part of the lies. What I saw today on CNN made me sick. Adam Schiff is a disgusting human being. Anyone that cant see he is a liar is lying to themselves. I will have nothing to do with the Democrats moving forward. #walkaway
            If it is lies you want then.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ims-over-days/

Comment

Great source can you post something that's not written by a liberal idiot.

Comment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#18d6d39a3538

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Comment

It's been confirmed by Congress and the State department. It's not an opinion piece. But keep living in the land of denial

Comment

Nice try

Chase Peterson-Withorn and Dan Alexander are both liberals.

The politifact story you posted has no author but PF is known to lean left in its search for the truth(If thats what you want to call it)

Try again

Comment

It's been confirmed by Congress and the State department. It's not an opinion piece. But keep living in the land of denial
                      If say so libtard.

Comment

It's on the internet so everything in this book must be true

https://www.amazon.com/examples-lawb.../dp/B01E4U36NE

Comment

Nice try

Chase Peterson-Withorn and Dan Alexander are both liberals.

The politifact story you posted has no author but PF is known to lean left in its search for the truth(If thats what you want to call it)

Try again
                          https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...sed-heres-why/

Comment

lol cons will never buy into facts.

Comment

Trump bent over a bed in his droopy white underpants getting spanked by Stormy before he pushes his tiny little mushroom into her for thirty seconds makes me proud to be a republican. Two Pump Trump.

Melania say be best Donald. Melania say ok just credit card to work all day Donald.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X