Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly you didn't watch the broadcast, or just listened to Fox News' reporting. It was the Republican questioners that looked discombobulated. They were obviously interested only in switching the narrative and muddying the waters, not finding the truth.

Revelations from yesterday, including the call between Sondland and Trump, will come back to haunt the pro-Trump crowd. The person who heard the call directly will be called to testify, blowing a hole in the Repubs claim that nothing is first-hand.

Every new witness confirms the central story and provides new information damaging to Trump. The desperate attempts by Trump supporters to mis-characterize the proceedings is highly entertaining, but sad because some will actually believe it.
    So you don’t accept what was said in the actual transcript? Or are you going by the one Schiff fabricated? Why did he do that BTW? How come libtards duck that fake, dishonest bullshît???Here’s the thing. I watched the inquiry. Did you? Did u see any first hand knowledge anywhere? All I heard was he said, she said hearsay. But maybe you and Quigley agree that hearsay evidence is better than direct evidence. Lol! What is the central story? Even Pelosi isn’t so sure? Quid pro quo?, Obstruction?, Bribery? Hell its become let’s throw everything and see what sticks! The whole world can see the desperate grasping of straws that is on display. Even CNN said the two clowns yesterday were damaging to the Dems. Help me out here. Is CNN the same as Fox News?

Comment

So you don’t accept what was said in the actual transcript? Or are you going by the one Schiff fabricated? Why did he do that BTW? How come libtards duck that fake, dishonest bullshît???Here’s the thing. I watched the inquiry. Did you? Did u see any first hand knowledge anywhere? All I heard was he said, she said hearsay. But maybe you and Quigley agree that hearsay evidence is better than direct evidence. Lol! What is the central story? Even Pelosi isn’t so sure? Quid pro quo?, Obstruction?, Bribery? Hell its become let’s throw everything and see what sticks! The whole world can see the desperate grasping of straws that is on display. Even CNN said the two clowns yesterday were damaging to the Dems. Help me out here. Is CNN the same as Fox News?
      the WH is the one that released the so called transcript which isn't even a transcript, just recollections and notes of those listening in one the call.

More witnesses to come Con. You better buckle up Buttercup. It's going to be a rough ride.

Comment

the WH is the one that released the so called transcript which isn't even a transcript, just recollections and notes of those listening in one the call.

More witnesses to come Con. You better buckle up Buttercup. It's going to be a rough ride.
        Poor libtard. Whining like a little cvnt. Still cant face the fact that TRUMP is your President and will be for the next 5 years. Tell me again who will have the rough ride? Get your meds refilled. You're going to need them libtard. I can't figure out if you were born dumb or brainwashed to the point of stupidity. After reading your post quoting Bill "I used to funny now im a miserable liberal *****" Mahr I'm going with brainwashed to the point of stupidity.

Comment

Did you wake up and identify as a female today ? You sure do come off as a lil girl.

Comment

If Trump’s transcript was just recollections and notes, what the hell was Schiff reading? You still can’t or better yet won’t answer that question. Do you think this ride will be tougher than that 2 year $32 million Mueller ride? According to you they only had months to build this one. 😂

Comment

They should play REO Speedwagon’s “Take It On The Run” every time Schiff wants into the chamber...
              Heard it from a friend who
              Heard it from another you been messin' around.

Comment

They should play REO Speedwagon’s “Take It On The Run” every time Schiff wants into the chamber...
                Heard it from another you been messin' around.
                You know there are first-hand witnesses scheduled to testify, right? And that there were first-hand witnesses in the transcripts from the closed-door sessions, right? I'm amazed at the level of stupidity among Trumpists who keep saying this

Comment

You know there are first-hand witnesses scheduled to testify, right? And that there were first-hand witnesses in the transcripts from the closed-door sessions, right? I'm amazed at the level of stupidity among Trumpists who keep saying this
                  We'll see what they have to say. As of right now it's all been second, third and forth hand information. I'm amazed how fvckng gullible and stupid you libatrds are.

Comment

Wait, what? I thought you said that wasn’t a transcript rather a collection of notes and recollections. Which is it? Moving the goal post again? Are they on Trump’s transcript or Schiff’s fabricated, dishonest, and misleading transcript. It’s so hard to keep up with all the lying from you guys. You’re doing the same thing Schiff did yesterday, just pulling shît out of your ass. Just who are these “first-hand” witnesses you speak of? America can’t wait to meet them!

https://youtu.be/t7Csc6l4QLs

Comment

Wait, what? I thought you said that wasn’t a transcript rather a collection of notes and recollections. Which is it? Moving the goal post again? Are they on Trump’s transcript or Schiff’s fabricated, dishonest, and misleading transcript. It’s so hard to keep up with all the lying from you guys. You’re doing the same thing Schiff did yesterday, just pulling shît out of your ass. Just who are these “first-hand” witnesses you speak of? America can’t wait to meet them!

https://youtu.be/t7Csc6l4QLs
                      Transcripts of the closed-door testimonies, you retard. Not the notes from the phone call. Read and understand before spewing, please.

Comment

Transcripts of the closed-door testimonies, you retard. Not the notes from the phone call. Read and understand before spewing, please.
                        You posted this retard "the WH is the one that released the so called transcript which isn't even a transcript, just recollections and notes of those listening in one the call."

Having trouble keeping up with your own lies. fvcking pathetic POS

Comment

You posted this retard "the WH is the one that released the so called transcript which isn't even a transcript, just recollections and notes of those listening in one the call."

Libtards have lied so much they can’t keep up with their changing stories. This whole clown show is being run by the chronic liar and storyteller Shady Schiff. “We didn’t talk to the whistleblower”, oh yeah we did talk to the whistleblower, “ I don’t know who the whistleblower is”, “I have proof of Russia collusion”, “let me read my fake, fabricated, dishonest, misleading transcript of Trumps phone call that I know nothing about.” You libtards have no idea how embarrassing this is for you. You have no credibility left. Even if you had something legit, nobody would believe you after crying wolf for the last 3 years. Talk about fûcking pathetic.

Comment

The Trump campaign raised $3.1 million in 24 hours after the first day of impeachment inquiry. Thank you Libtards. You’re truly the gift that keeps giving.

Comment

Please try to keep up with current events. That's not the transcript I was referring to. You are too stupid to continue this conversation with.

Comment

Please try to keep up with current events. That's not the transcript I was referring to. You are too stupid to continue this conversation with.
                                It's not even a real person. It's a Russian bot that sees the word "transcript" and automatically launches a diatribe on the call notes. It hasn't been reprogrammed with the knowledge of the closed door testimony transcripts yet.

Either that or it's a dimwit that only gets its news from right-wing sources that don't acknowledge the new transcripts because it blows up their third-hand information accusation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X