Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    reffing youth games is ok for a hs player though.
    Also, if you're ever in doubt the CAIC website is here http://ciacsports.com/site/ (warning: the handbook goes on for days) and always ask your school's Athletic Director and your coach. I think the rules starts taking place once high school tryouts begin.

Comment

Also, if you're ever in doubt the CAIC website is here http://ciacsports.com/site/ (warning: the handbook goes on for days) and always ask your school's Athletic Director and your coach. I think the rules starts taking place once high school tryouts begin.
      Stop saying CAIC dimwit. You’ve written that at least 10 times today. Once, ok I get it, a typo. Get it right, it’s not that hard especially when you’re posting links from them.

Comment

Lighten up Francis.

Comment

Lighten up Francis.
          Don't call me Francis.

Comment

Don't call me Francis.
            You just made the list.

Comment

Oh yes absolutely that is fine. Just no training of any kind other than kicking the ball around with friends at the park. Nothing where there is a coach present.
              This isn’t accurate; private sessions are permissible. But when in doubt, ask the AD. Not this guy though!

Comment

Barlow beat Hand 2-0 so I guess maybe they should have been there

Comment

Barlow beat Hand 2-0 so I guess maybe they should have been there
                  Really? So it gets worse for Berlin as they should be in the quarterfinals

Comment

That kids parents better park their car inside tonight

Comment

Berlin parents must be even more angry now

Comment

Barlow is now 6 6 6. Be worried

Seriously Hand has zero strategy from a 6 year coach. Guy does nothing. Teaches kids nothing. Zero. No matter what that dimwit AD posts on social media about parent input... time for current 'coach' to go

Comment

Mercy is my pick from here

Comment

https://www.gametimect.com/guilfords-mcmahon-resigns/

Comment

Berlin parents must be even more angry now
                              Looks like #26 Barlow plays #2 Suffield next. Is it me or do I not recall them being a top team in the past? They only beat a #15 seed by 1 goal in OT. Most of last night's other outcomes were pretty much as expected.

Comment

Coaches don't resign in season without something going on. That will create some drama for the team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X