Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 1 Futsal Schedules -Where are they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They make it work just fine in actual soccer places like so cal , tx , nor cal, Florida etc.

Stop making excuses for oysa and their incompetence Because OYSA is a farmers league. All of us who’ve come from other areas know it, but you farmers don’t.

Just a heads up intergalactic guest. . OYSA has the only State Run Futsal league in the USA. 'Other Areas? like Area 51? Been probing cows and livestock during your visit?

Comment

Just a heads up intergalactic guest. . OYSA has the only State Run Futsal league in the USA. 'Other Areas? like Area 51? Been probing cows and livestock during your visit?
      I didn’t specifically state futsal. it was an over all comment on oysa. You all were complaining about the regular leagues not having schedules until late this summer too.

Proper soccer areas play proper soccer year round and don’t worry about little Johnny and Suzie getting cold

Comment

I didn’t specifically state futsal. it was an over all comment on oysa. You all were complaining about the regular leagues not having schedules until late this summer too.

Proper soccer areas play proper soccer year round and don’t worry about little Johnny and Suzie getting cold
        Anyone who says "proper soccer" is most likely a "wanker".

Comment

3 days before futsal matches start, where are the schedules. Should not be this hard.
          Maybe offer to volunteer as a schedule maker next year?

Comment

Anyone who says "proper soccer" is most likely a "wanker".
            When they don’t have a valuable retort they insult.

Thanks.

Comment

When they don’t have a valuable retort they insult.

Thanks.
              A valuable retort? For what? The back and forth here is like a couple of foul tempered, gassy toddlers having tantrums.

Comment

Where is the futsal schedule? Only published 1 week? Incompetence.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Disrespectful. Outrageous. Release them now!
                  Release the schedules! Right this minute.

Comment

Why OYSA Futal

why is oysa in the futsal business anyway. they should leave that to the rose city and the other centers.

Comment

for the love of all things good, release the schedules.

Comment

Release the schedules. I’m serious. Now.

Comment

Calm down Karen.

Comment

I have hit refresh on my browser so many times the button is not working anymore. What is the hold up?

Comment

2 weeks in, where are the full season schedules?

Comment

On 11/4 they said the schedules would be done by "around the 12th". As it is now the 14th, so OYSA sent this out today:

"Hello Team Leaders,
                                I know that you and your families are anxiously waiting for the futsal schedules to be posted. We are still working on them and I will send out an email once they are ready to be reviewed - should be by early Friday morning. Here is what you will need to know as you review the schedules:
                                Once I have turned on the schedules, teams will have until noon on Saturday to review them.
                                Changes WILL OCCUR to games scheduled from November 22nd through January 12th. (no changes will be made to games this weekend)..."

Ineptitude is not rewarded everywhere as readily as in the scheduling department. And they have the balls to send out announcements about Winter 2 in the same breath.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X