Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Orlando - Which Club is the best?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Orlando - Which Club is the best?

I'm moving to Orlando - Which Club is the best?

2006 Boy

Can the 06 boy really play or does mommy and daddy thinks he can play. This will help you decide which club is best for your son

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

2006 Boy
      Where are you playing now? Post a link of your players video then I will tell you where they should be.

Comment

2006 Boy
        Move to Georgia

Comment

2006 Boy
          Move to Tampa instead - TBU is the best.

Comment

Leave the south east completely

Comment

Depends where you are located in Orlando,the real level of your kid. If kid has been a DA player reach out to Orlando City. If not that level. If you live west Orlando go to Rush or GGS. If you are out East like near Waterford lakes and south of there go to South Orlando SC, or FKK, if you are in the Longwood/winter springs/ Oviedo area go to FKK. If you are mainland or winter park go to GPS Orlando. If you are in Sanford/heathrow or that area go to Orlando City

All are really much of a much mess whatever PR spin the club and supporters put on it.

Comment

2006 Boy
                The best club would be FESA if you dont mind the drive. Great coaches

Comment

I don't know that age group all that well in the Orlando area, but the clubs referenced below are the ones to at least check out. Unless your son is DA, you want to balance location/commute with the level of soccer. Check out each of these teams and maybe watch a practice before commiting.

Depends where you are located in Orlando,the real level of your kid. If kid has been a DA player reach out to Orlando City. If not that level. If you live west Orlando go to Rush or GGS. If you are out East like near Waterford lakes and south of there go to South Orlando SC, or FKK, if you are in the Longwood/winter springs/ Oviedo area go to FKK. If you are mainland or winter park go to GPS Orlando. If you are in Sanford/heathrow or that area go to Orlando City

All are really much of a much mess whatever PR spin the club and supporters put on it.

Comment

Truer words have never been spoken. Totally worth the commute on I4

Comment

Not for their 06 boys. Mediocre team. Unless you are talking about their DA 06 team, in which case it is a middle of the pack DA team. Maybe if they had a girl TBU would be a good option, but they are not great on the boys side.

Truer words have never been spoken. Totally worth the commute on I4

Comment

You don’t know what the boy identifies as. This thread should have ended after TBU was mentioned. Best club in the state.

Comment

2006 Boy
                          I have an 06 boy at FESA... if I was moving to Orlando I'd go with FKK.

Comment

We came from Armada to Orlando and took our 2 boys to ffk ecnl program.

Comment

Feces

The feces parents shirts are really cute. Hope you and the wife have matching feces shirts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X