X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They play ecnl , no?
    Really? Looks like someone has been brain washed. Coral Springs doesn’t play ECNL now either. The boys don’t even have the option, and the girls are now just division 3 teams that are used as a way to take money from rich parents. Years ago Coral Springs was very good, but they didn’t play ECNL at the time. Nobody did. ECNL was only started about 10 years ago.

ECNL wasn’t around

Comment

10 years ago I did not have to make choices in buying antibiotic free, non gmo organic chicken, pesticides free fruits and vegetables , gluten free bread …..I am so nostalgic ….sad

Comment

Great to see that the club is over 90 days past due on paying their SFYUSA dues. If you go to SFYUSA’s website and check one of the CS team’s records, they won’t post it because they haven’t paid their bills in over 3 months.

Comment

Great to see that the club is over 90 days past due on paying their SFYUSA dues. If you go to SFYUSA’s website and check one of the CS team’s records, they won’t post it because they haven’t paid their bills in over 3 months.
          So? You want to come up with a donation schmuck?

Comment

Can you say sinking ship

Comment

Can you say sinking ship
              Can you say "I'm a dbag."

Comment

Can you say sinking ship
                I heard the ship officially sunk to the depths of the soccer swamp! Bye bye Coral Springs United

Comment

Can you say "I'm a dbag."
                  You are a dbag

Comment

So? You want to come up with a donation schmuck?
                    I think we did. The fees this year for my boys was higher than last year, but we paid it. Now they can’t pay the fees? What the hell happened to my money?

Comment

I think we did. The fees this year for my boys was higher than last year, but we paid it. Now they can’t pay the fees? What the hell happened to my money?
                      They are having a tournament next week to fundraise for the missing fees. I heard that registrations are still being held for anyone who wants to squeeze into it.

Comment

They are having a tournament next week to fundraise for the missing fees. I heard that registrations are still being held for anyone who wants to squeeze into it.
                        Desperation at its finest. Perhaps if they remove the poison they will have a chance to survive.

Comment

Less than a week away where are the schedules?

Comment

Less than a week away where are the schedules?
                            We know why it took them so long to come up with schedules. Like the Coral Springs club, their tournament was an unmitigated disaster. Expect the club to continue to fall into the abyss as long as Allan and Prime are running the show.

Comment

We know why it took them so long to come up with schedules. Like the Coral Springs club, their tournament was an unmitigated disaster. Expect the club to continue to fall into the abyss as long as Allan and Prime are running the show.
                              It really is a s4!t show in that club

Comment

But everything is better now because they are now “prime,” right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X