GPS = Smoking Dumpster Fire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I remember when I had my first beer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      lol I remember when I had my first beer.....
      I remember my first raid

Comment

GPS have cancelled their annual staff retreat at Foxwoods for the first time ever.

Club are cutting costs rapidly in aid to foot their hefty legal bill as they begin proceedings against the U.S attorney offices.

Many of the club hierarchy have been placed on leave.
        Yawn.

Comment

Yawn.
          MH - Are your Checks bouncing again? Get your house and finances in order big man.

Comment

Every day is a new day in hell for GPS. It sucks when you faced with the undeniable fact that you were never nearly as good as you thought you were and now everybody knows it.

Comment

AP leaves his position at GPS. Another huge blow for the club.

The GPS coaches in Waltham are rejoicing the most hated man was sent packing from his office duties.

Undeniably the clubs highness profile coach and one of the best recruiters in the state, this will have an unbeknown impact on the talent the club recruits and develops.

Comment

GPS is being held together by duct tape and bubble gum right now. The wheels are about to come off.

Comment

They are stumblin' and bumblin' now. Painful to watch, it's grotesque like a train wreck.

Comment

AP leaves his position at GPS. Another huge blow for the club.

The GPS coaches in Waltham are rejoicing the most hated man was sent packing from his office duties.

Undeniably the clubs highness profile coach and one of the best recruiters in the state, this will have an unbeknown impact on the talent the club recruits and develops.
                    MH finally got what he wanted all along... will stab anyone in the back. No AP makes his job much harder, MH will get found out soon.

Comment

Hold on, wait for it...

The denials and excuses will start flowing at any moment.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for...

MH, who's going to recruit now? Certainly not you, you repulsive little rat.

MH finally got what he wanted all along... will stab anyone in the back. No AP makes his job much harder, MH will get found out soon.

Comment

Sorry, just wholesale ripping this off from another thread. I take no credit for the comic genius here:

Giant Piece of Sh*t (or "GPS")

adjective
                          poor quality; displeasing.
                          "I can't believe you're still playing for that giant piece of sh*t club!"

noun
                          an item of poor quality. Also abbreviated GPS.
                          "That soccer club is a giant piece of sh*t."
                          an insult.
                          "You giant piece of sh*t."
                          an enormous piece of feces.
                          "I was taking a walk on Central Street in Waltham and came across a giant piece of sh*t at #204. Disgusting!"

Derivation
                          Noun
                          Middle English sh*t, from Old English scite; akin to Old English -scītan to defecate

Comment

With all the firings and coaches leaving the club recently one can’t help but feel the “RAID” has to have some truth behind it?

Pretty crazy for a local club.

Comment

With all the firings and coaches leaving the club recently one can’t help but feel the “RAID” has to have some truth behind it?

Pretty crazy for a local club.
                              Speaking of pretty crazy. Dredging up a dying thread with same old garbage. Yawn.

Comment

Damnnnn it is true GPS hire coaches/moderators to watch this forum on the regular. LOL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X