Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will the Seacoast U17 team be promoted and the Revs U17 team be relegated for 2020-2021?
    There will be no relegation of MLS teams. MLS clubs won't allow it and they hold most of the cards right now. Without MLS clubs in the league is in serious trouble

Comment

There will be no relegation of MLS teams. MLS clubs won't allow it and they hold most of the cards right now. Without MLS clubs in the league is in serious trouble
      Best case scenario for us is to finish with 2 wins this fall. In the last 365 days we’ve won only 5 games. We can’t beat pay to play clubs. I’m so done with this disaster.

Comment

Best case scenario for us is to finish with 2 wins this fall. In the last 365 days we’ve won only 5 games. We can’t beat pay to play clubs. I’m so done with this disaster.
        There certainly won’t be any homegrown players out of this group.

Comment

There certainly won’t be any homegrown players out of this group.
          More Revs players have gone pro in the last few years than the Bolts, GPS and NEFC have in their history.

Comment

More Revs players have gone pro in the last few years than the Bolts, GPS and NEFC have in their history.
            Your point? This is still a train wreck. If demoralizing play and questionable coaching is the path to a contract, then this team will be the best class yet.

Comment

Lol

1) anything >0 is of course larger. It doesn't mean it's actually a large number
              2) to say the success of those players is "mixed" is being gentle
              3) almost no one wants or realistically will go pro. College is the goal and players at other clubs are doing very well on that metric without the Revs
              4) if going pro is a realistic goal, move fast away from Foxboro to an MLS club that develops successful players

Comment

Lol

1) anything >0 is of course larger. It doesn't mean it's actually a large number
                2) to say the success of those players is "mixed" is being gentle
                3) almost no one wants or realistically will go pro. College is the goal and players at other clubs are doing very well on that metric without the Revs
                4) if going pro is a realistic goal, move fast away from Foxboro to an MLS club that develops successful players
                MR from Bolts on Atlanta United has great success.

Comment

Earthquakes sign the 2nd youngest homegrown in history. Revs can’t do that because they would ruin him by 17.

Comment

Earthquakes sign the 2nd youngest homegrown in history. Revs can’t do that because they would ruin him by 17.
                    Truth. How many unt u14 callups have they had that never go back again? Others get out of MA. Smart move

Comment

The Revs ruined my kid by 17. I’ll never forgive myself for letting him play with that bunch of losers.

Comment

Revs need to sign another homegrown to keep up.

Comment

USDA commitment announcement. The Revs have 3, one very good (but also requires top grades)other two ok. https://www.soccerwire.com/news/u-s-...ents-for-2020/

Comment

USDA commitment announcement. The Revs have 3, one very good (but also requires top grades)other two ok. https://www.soccerwire.com/news/u-s-...ents-for-2020/
                            Spectacular university but his potential for playing time is less than spectacular.

Comment

Spectacular university but his potential for playing time is less than spectacular.
                              Yes it didn't work out so well for another infamous Revd player a few years ago. Stay for the education!

Comment

The Revs ruined my kid by 17. I’ll never forgive myself for letting him play with that bunch of losers.
                                Good God, they suck suck suck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X