Captain America, Pulisic, ain't that good...says ex EPL star

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CP seems to be adjusting well, more so than many so called stars that have come before him.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      An American soccer great is not the same as an international soccer great
      and who are you?

Comment

The kid is a weak body loses the ball, can’t hold anyone he needs 10 lbs of muscle
        Neymar , idiot Americans, added 20lbs since joining Barca he is much stronger now
        Look at his body in 2012 and now look at Messi he is a rock solid strong body
        Pulisic is another invention of us soccer he can’t start in any of the top 10 clubs in Europe
        He will look great playing against Canada Cuba Jamaica Trinidad oh no sorry you guys lost to Trinidad but Guatemala then he looks great
        He is a bench at real Barca Chelsea Liverpool Manchester city, United, athletico madrid Bayern Dortmund keep going.... he can’t beat any of the theee guys ahead of him leave Chelsea go to Fulham
        Posted earlier in this thread about the need for adjustment time for players moving counties / leagues....

I also mentioned how younger versions of De Bruyne and Mo Sala couldn’t break the lineup at Chelsea and got moved on to other clubs and how fans need to be patient.

Well....fvck all you haters. What is he? 21 years old and leading the club in assists and 5 goals in last 3 games. Yea....suck my d1ck all you haters.

BTW...if you didnt see the game today, he was probably the most threatening player on the field the whole game...standing ovation from home crowd.

Comment

Posted earlier in this thread about the need for adjustment time for players moving counties / leagues....

I also mentioned how younger versions of De Bruyne and Mo Sala couldn’t break the lineup at Chelsea and got moved on to other clubs and how fans need to be patient.

Well....fvck all you haters. What is he? 21 years old and leading the club in assists and 5 goals in last 3 games. Yea....suck my d1ck all you haters.

BTW...if you didnt see the game today, he was probably the most threatening player on the field the whole game...standing ovation from home crowd.
          Even the games he played early in the season were not bad, and I don't think there is a huge difference in where he is now and how he started. He made an impact from the start, just took the coaching staff to adjust, and Brits to stop all the hate.

Comment

I remember when I had my first beer. Relax

Comment

I remember when I had my first beer. Relax
              I remember when I fcked your girl when you were at drinking with your buds.

Relaxed and 10lbs lost lol.

Comment

12....goals + assists in 17 games
                6......goals in his last 7 games

Comment

Yeah there all talented here in Florida until they meet with other kids from other states. And when they play against others from Europe and find out very fast they are just a good average player

Comment

12....goals + assists in 17 games
                    6......goals in his last 7 games
                    Who ? you think were mind readers Dumbarse

Comment

It’s a Pulisic thread...

Who ? you think were mind readers Dumbarse
                      Who???

Who the fvck is this thread about you fvcking idiot?

Comment

Who???

Who the fvck is this thread about you fvcking idiot?
                        Ok,so we're all presuming your talking about Pulsic from weeks back.Just saying if you could be more Pacific next time that would be Great.

Comment

Ok,so we're all presuming your talking about Pulsic from weeks back.Just saying if you could be more Pacific next time that would be Great.
                          I wouldn't take notice .The Weirdo has a hard on every time Pulsic scores a goal even tho that's his friggin job.Medicure at best.

Comment

CP started off a little rocky but seems to be settling in nicely now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X