Class S

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same whispers about Coach Russo all those years at CFC too. I knew it!!

Comment

I am guessing it was with a male athlete. Not a good looking guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Same whispers about Coach Russo all those years at CFC too. I knew it!!
        CFC hires some real winners!,,

Comment

Honestly, you're a miserable individual. It's Class S based on enrollment at the school not playing ability. Glad there is a forum for you to be disgruntled. Your job must not keep you happy. Your wife or lack of wife must not keep you happy. Keep having fun here, enjoy!
          He does make the point that the Class S schools that are quality are few and far between.

Comment

CFC needs to be more careful who they hire. Disgusting!

Comment

He does make the point that the Class S schools that are quality are few and far between.
              Class s are class s for a reason. Limited population. Limited population means less club players. Less club players, means less good players. For those that say you don’t need club players, town are fine, I agree, but those remote small towns don’t have vibrant competitive town programs either for the most part. Class s is miserable soccer, usually played on miserable fields usually coached by miserable gym teachers

Comment

The Logical Voice

Class s are class s for a reason. Limited population. Limited population means less club players. Less club players, means less good players. For those that say you don’t need club players, town are fine, I agree, but those remote small towns don’t have vibrant competitive town programs either for the most part. Class s is miserable soccer, usually played on miserable fields usually coached by miserable gym teachers

Another opinion that has no idea what small club and small town soccer really is.

I coached in a small club and coached at a Class S school. Your contention that small clubs are not "vibrant" is simply wrong. In fact, there is a far greater familial culture in such clubs than you'll ever find in the larger clubs. Small clubs carry a much great sense of club and community pride that I've experienced in the larger clubs I've coached and seriously greater than that of the "regional" clubs that get all the conversation.

The same holds true at Class S schools. Family, program and school pride abound in small town high school programs. And you haven't walked around recently to look at those high school fields. These small school coaches are as earnest in their efforts with their smaller programs than any coach you find at Class LL.

Your barometer of success seems limited only to records and apparently, the quality of grass. You haven't a clue as to how enriching the small school program can be to the young people participating in them.

Comment

Another opinion that has no idea what small club and small town soccer really is.

I coached in a small club and coached at a Class S school. Your contention that small clubs are not "vibrant" is simply wrong. In fact, there is a far greater familial culture in such clubs than you'll ever find in the larger clubs. Small clubs carry a much great sense of club and community pride that I've experienced in the larger clubs I've coached and seriously greater than that of the "regional" clubs that get all the conversation.

The same holds true at Class S schools. Family, program and school pride abound in small town high school programs. And you haven't walked around recently to look at those high school fields. These small school coaches are as earnest in their efforts with their smaller programs than any coach you find at Class LL.

Your barometer of success seems limited only to records and apparently, the quality of grass. You haven't a clue as to how enriching the small school program can be to the young people participating in them.
                  I can think of a few miserable groups of parents and two miserable coaches in the FCIAC my kid played for at CFC. Yup believe it or not. Happy at a small school with a great coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X