• Show
Clear All

Ooo

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How Fat is this guy?
    He Didn't go to work today: He called in FAT

Comment

Threads like this are a waste of time and shows the maturity level of some of you...feel proud!
      Why thank you

Comment

I have nothing new to add about him, I just like bringing him up.
        Sounds like you may be a Chubby Chaser. When did this infatuation begin?

Comment

Always some troll willing to bait a fight...
          This is the same fight going on in the other Lakeland thread. Lakeland is so dysfunctional, it takes two threads discuss the problems.

I have a solution that I think both sides could live with -
          all of the kids recruited from neighboring towns can stay, but their parents have to leave.

Get rid of all the crazy parents that AA recruited to the club, and then no one would care about where these kids come from.

In the meantime, everyone needs to breathe deep and take a chill pill.
          Amen !!
          Ban Alvin's Chipmunks from the club.

Comment

Lakeland has turned into the armpit of youth soccer, who in their right mind would expose their kid to such a circus.

Comment

Welcome back, buddy, I was beginning to think you forgot how to copy-and-paste!

Comment

I have nothing new to add about him, I just like bringing him up.
                get off his junk

Comment

Welcome back, buddy, I was beginning to think you forgot how to copy-and-paste!
                  This thread is 10 people arguing that their are fundamental problems at LFC - and AA responding as if he is 10 different people.

And we all you know you check this forum constantly AA. And anyone with a brain knows there are serious problems at LFC.

Comment

Fat Dad vs Reebok Dad

Comment

I completely agree with you. This club has experienced good to great players leave only to leave behind a rebuilding team. It's attitudes like the "Lakelander" that causes more negativity. Lets refresh the memory a bit of who the club has lost to name a few: JS (4-5 years ago), coach GS and his players then U14 (3yrs ago), BF and half that U15 team (2 yrs ago), and DA from U13 (last year). Those players have gone to other clubs and contributed to the growth of their clubs. Many have also played big roles for their Lakeland high school teams. Those players were not replaced the following year in terms of quality for quality. With that style of thinking, who will we lose this year?
                      We lose more because of AA and all of his crazy parents.

Comment

Any word on the coaching list for next season? I see the tryout schedule is out.

Comment

Any word on the coaching list for next season? I see the tryout schedule is out.
                          Coaching list?
                          You realize that AA and his cronies will move things around after the fact, so that the favored coaches can get the teams that will make them look the best.

Whichever team, after tryouts are completed, and rosters are set, has the best chance at state cup - AA will end up coaching that team. (Which means, for example, AA will stay with the young girls team that JL recruited, though AA will cut some of the dead weight on that team that JL got stuck with through his creative deal making.)

Comment

Coaching list?
                            You realize that AA and his cronies will move things around after the fact, so that the favored coaches can get the teams that will make them look the best.

Whichever team, after tryouts are completed, and rosters are set, has the best chance at state cup - AA will end up coaching that team. (Which means, for example, AA will stay with the young girls team that JL recruited, though AA will cut some of the dead weight on that team that JL got stuck with through his creative deal making.)
                            and there you have it!

Comment

Coaching list?

That's a very long answer to simply say you don't know of the coaching list yet. You do realize that about the majority (I would speculate 90%+) of the LFC families don't even know of this site. The ones that do frequent this site do know that most of the info on here is just smack talk. On occasions there is some useful information.

Comment

Coaching list?

https://i.imgflip.com/byrgq.jpg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X